Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews in Makati

Salary / Benefits
Fun to work. There's a lot of activities. Amazing. Clean building. Accommodating. You can be yourself. Had good staff. There's always a fun activities.
Salary / Benefits
need to focus in your work as long its is hard day or what. need to learned and how difficult is it. the important is you enjoyed what you doing in your work.
Salary / Benefits
It was alright for me,but this company clearly wasn't meant for me .I will forever be grateful for them for giving me the chance to work for them because it gave me exposure 😁
Pros
salary and benefits
Cons
early wake up call
Salary / Benefits
Our training was fun and very informative, special thanks to our trainer. My account was stressful but my co-workers, tl and tss were very helpful. Even tss from other teams are helpful.
Cons
huddle after working hours
Salary / Benefits
Good company for me, a lot of experience that i addopt. Easy to communicate with our bosses. For my overall experience its good because i learned a lot of think special in my career. I learn how to be patience employee, control my temper in our costumers/client. Being a polite and honest agent as well. This company has more considerations for our co-employees. But in some cases i already change my mind. Thats all.
Pros
Freebies in events
Cons
Not good environment
Salary / Benefits
Work with Concenrtrix. It's a great opportunity to work with this Company. Competetive salary, good management, though they give you some works that really gives you stress but the management is always there to help you, culture inside is very diverse, very equal to all employees.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Stress
Salary / Benefits
They great training system on where agents will really learn not only to speak in English but to confidently converse in English. They have a very simple but in depth method.
Pros
Training
Salary / Benefits
The moment you received a call and scheduled you for an interview make sure that you jave everything you need. From requirements to certification. Once they sent you off for training its hard to comply and ask documents. Its really tiring amd time consuming.
Pros
Good benefits, pay and work ethics
Cons
Inconsiderate with requirements
Salary / Benefits
Work and life would be in balance. Safest place to work for women. The best company for any freshers to start their career with. Good management too..
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Concentrix?
Salary / Benefits
Among the BPO companies I worked for, Concentrix is the best. You cant have a perfect company but you can make your work experience with them near-perfect.
Salary / Benefits
Concentrix is a company that compensates every needs of an employee. I go to the office without any hassle. Trained me with knowledge and skills to work with easily. The management are very approachable. The environment is relaxing making the workplace comfortable. Upgrading skills from a customer service representative to a technical support representative is the most difficult for me. After working comfortably but challenging, at the end of the day, knowing that the company is paying me well makes my job very rewarding.
Salary / Benefits
Good company and management. They accept students and even adjust your work schedule depending on your class schedule. There are events and benefits for employees occassionally. Thumbs up.
Salary / Benefits
This may be a review for BPOS in general,, to be honest they dont care about their workers. They are business centric and will only think much of their people so long as their company profits.
Salary / Benefits
As a tech support we manage to support needs of each customer about their internet connection. We used to assist them whenever they experience some interruption with their services.
Salary / Benefits
It depends on the campaign you will be supporting but for me it was a tough start. I was eliminated on the final interview because I did not follow the instructions but since I have above average communication skills they pull me out to complete the wave I will be joining for a sales account. The environment is fun and a lot to expect but has a lot of pressure.
Salary / Benefits
Be confident and have faith in God. Cause working here is not just a work but also a place with good working environment. And also not just ordinary work it's your obligation if you work hard or not.
Salary / Benefits
The job culture then was awesome! Everyone was starting out in this industry and the people were upfront and sincere. I worked with different teams but the last team I worked with before I left really sealed the deal. My boss was one on the best persons in the world. Finding such a gem was very difficult in this line of work where everything is temporary and changing every so often. This person in the form of my TL was such a joy to work with. I treasure those days at the company because he made it really easy to go to work everyday.
Pros
budget allocation for team buildings, good work culture fostered camaraderie
Cons
Pro-management sometimes stepped on the rights of the work force
Salary / Benefits
Salary was not able to discuss in details. Toxic environment or maybe it depends on the tl. My tl by that time did not know what to do and too incompetetive.
Salary / Benefits
It was great as Convergys, no longer as great when Concentrix acquired it. Strategy is not clear, we're trying to be everything all at the same time. Office politics is also counter-productive.
Salary / Benefits
The culture has been compromised. The more I stay here the more the workload is. It is getting more difficult and the higher ups are sometimes demanding.
Salary / Benefits
I was actually part of its old management, back when its name was still Convergys. I can say it's an excellent breeding ground. Being with Operations was really stressful but it was there I learned determination, patience, and resilience. It was when I moved to the training team that somewhat made the workload a lot lighter—still fast-paced, demanding, quite stressful, but not as chaotic as Operations.