Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews in Lapu-Lapu City

Salary / Benefits
They have shifting schedules. But, good thing they always consider the distance from the residence to the work of the employee. From that job, I learned how to be friendly because they never discriminate other culture. I love my work and the peaceful and conducive place of ny job. I enjoy socializing with my co-workers during our teambuilding.
Pros
Free snacks
Salary / Benefits
The company pays well and has an incentive program* in place based on performance metrics. Max all metrics and you stand to get almost half your monthly rate at payout. Stressful work if you fail to absorb best business tenets and practices but a walk in the park if you comply and utilize the knowledge and resources available to you anytime.. *The company's Incentive program is revised regularly to increase employee skill effectiveness. The changes lowers staff chances of maxing out the metrics but people learn and in no time, rock stars emerge. While these events occur, some remain dazed and clueless and the worst affected ones simply throw in the towel and give up. Another round of recruitment happens and the whole thing resets and starts again. Yup, it's a circle. Not vicious, but still, a circle. If you still have doubts, look at our logo.
Pros
Good pay and incentives
Cons
Stressful. Not for people with heart conditions.
Salary / Benefits
I love the people whom I worked here with. The environment is so friendly. Its so cozy and the team that Im in is so fun to be with, my teamleader was not just a teamleader to us but also a helping hand and a friend.
Pros
Nice cozy place love the people
Salary / Benefits
Love the account, unstressful and fun. You can definitely enhance customer service skills and learn a lot. Friendly TL's and SME's. Management make sure fun workplace for their agents.
Pros
A lot of benefits
Cons
Graveyard shift
Salary / Benefits
I worked as a Chat Support for sixteen months. It was a live chat, so by the time the chat comes in, we need to response just within few seconds letting the customer know that they are very important to us. Our Supports, Leads and Coaches were very attentive to our questions in scenarios that we don't have an idea. It was really nice working with them but I need to be a full time Mom so I decided to quit and continue my journey working at home.
Salary / Benefits
The company only offer free snacks during christmas holidays. There was this raffle event that i won twice for a box of chocolate and cookies.If only the company will pay allowances and night differential to their agents then it will be a perfect company
Pros
only during holiday season
Salary / Benefits
I start my day at graveyard shift and sometimes I render overtime to help lessen the high volumes of calls. I learned how to handle customer, giving them good quality of service and I also learned how to handle irate customers. So far, Mangament is good however there are a lot of pay disputes and unanswered questions when it comes to our pay. My co-workers is fun to be with even though there is a lot of issues cuz we make our workplace fun and enjoyable in a good way.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Salary dispute