Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews in Lahug

Salary / Benefits
The environment at work are warmth. Everybody seems to be a family. I have to think of my childrens welfare and health due to Covid19, reason why I resigned. Now I am looking for an online job such as working at home that i can do both monitor my young children and the same time still earning for a living.
Salary / Benefits
The workplace atmosphere was stressful but fun, we may received a call from an irate customer but we have our TL or our SME who are willing to help and support us.
Pros
Free lunches, high perks
Salary / Benefits
I worked for convergys before but since cnx bought cvg; cvg is now known to be cnx. I find it good that both company become one since they provide nice work environment and good benefits.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Travel
Salary / Benefits
It's a safe and comfortable working place fit for those who prefer to work at night and get high pays. Their CEO communicates personally with every employees. The company always checks on their employee's concerns regarding management and salary. The company provides programs to meet employee's leisure despite work overload specially when overtime is required. Overtime are paid accurately.
Salary / Benefits
A company where you can express your true you. Letting you explore everything and be wise in every challenges you will encounter in your work place.Teaching you to become strong despite how stressing your work and helping you to be more positive in everything.
Salary / Benefits
Great company I have ever been with. Such a privileged to be with this company. The environment itself is such an ideal. Workplace is safe had a good skills of training people.
Salary / Benefits
Working in convergys for 4 months was really fun for me i developed my confidence and my communication skills, the training is really helpful for me I didnt regret working in convergys.
Pros
High salary
Salary / Benefits
Convergys is actually a very good company for me.It helped me in soo many ways either financially even self-realization. The account where I was profiles is very challenging in my part (since I handled financial account) since as we all know that everyone is very sensitive when it comes to finances.
Pros
very good health benefits
Salary / Benefits
Great learning experience. CVG has a nice working environment. Although the compensation isn't that competitive and the workload is getting more. Nevertheless, the management is very open to employees concern.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Concentrix?
Salary / Benefits
All the managers are unfair The employee feels the favoritism The benefits are not good They dont value the agents Changes are not clear Convergys now ia getting boring No separation pay for those employee who works for long time
Pros
No freebies
Salary / Benefits
This is an AWESOME company. My day at work is not boring because even if I am doing my job I am also enjoying it with my workmates. This is what a working environment should be. In this company, I have learned that I should be flexible and open-minded with other persons' attitudes. What hard here is nothing. Everything seems to be simple with my colleagues' good vibes.
Pros
It is better because it has allowances.
Cons
Nothing is bad for me.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace.I love the BPO industry.The perks and benefits available.I like the fast-paced working environment.I like the career path it is offering.
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
a typical day at work is fun especially with my team. i learned to manage my time and be organize at all times. co-workers are nice to be with. the most enjoyable part of the job is having great incentives and benefits. those kinds that can compensate the level of work that you are doing
Pros
agent
Cons
N/a
Salary / Benefits
My job experience in Convergys was helpful in my development in handling different kinds of people and dealing with those with not so good characters. The management was okay especially the work place is very good. The schedule though was not very healthy but it was considerable. The pay as well is fine but I would need a job that has better pay.
Pros
Free meals, nice incentives
Salary / Benefits
Through Convergys, I learned to appreciate the value of time. Considering that it is a BPO (one of the most formidable and sough-after BPO company in the Metropolis), everything in the company is fast-paced. The management itself would really want you to maximize your time, regardless if it is your break or any unwanted downtime due to technicalities with the system. Initiative is also a key component while I worked for Convergys. Not everything in the account was spoon-fed. You really have to pull your own weight, discover techniques within the account and track your daily trending to ensure consistency and excellence with your work. On the other hand, working with this company allowed me to bond not only with my colleagues but also keep a professional relationship with my direct supervisors.
Pros
free movie tickets, systematized HR inquiries, good company benefits especially in relation to health, sanitized comfort rooms, on time release of salary, additional incentives
Cons
score-based (sometimes, no matter how hard you work, your scores - big or small, are the only thing that can vouch for your hardwork), shift (it's a fixed night shift scenario)