Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews in Fort Bonifacio

Salary / Benefits
I learned so many things like how to be a real team player and at the same time making yourself disciplined to complete the tasks of the day, it was a very comfortable working place and I think the hardest part of the job was the timeframes of each task, but overall it was fun.
Pros
free snacks and coffee
Cons
long hours of analizing
Salary / Benefits
Happy environment and very relaxing however, the management is not taking care their employees such as lot of pay disputes and their metrics is so hard to attain and the workload is not enough to our daily pay.
Salary / Benefits
It's a good step especially if you're not experienced yet in the industry. that's all that I can think of. I am blessed that I was under their google account which has a totally different location from the rest of their account.
Pros
free food
Cons
stressful work place
Salary / Benefits
Its a great ambiance, and great workplace culture I really enjoyed working there but it just so happened that I need HMO for my mother and father so ive decided to look for a company that can provide my needs.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
HMO for dependent
Salary / Benefits
Working with concentrix or handling google helped me to improve my customer service skills more, i was able to learn how to use the right phasing with the customers which helps me with my metrics.
Salary / Benefits
15 minutes break is not enough to eat the free snack. Employees from different parts of the world works here and that what's makes this office an enjoyable place to work with.
Pros
Free Food everyday with sleeping quarters and shower room
Cons
15 minutes break is not enough, shifting schedule is not well manage, free food served is always the same menu
Salary / Benefits
I handle the world's largest search engine account and it's easy. The management is very hands-on, appreciates the employee's work. The facilities are great as well.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
more task assigned than what's been discuss.
Salary / Benefits
For the most part, working with Concentrix was challenging because there never seemed to be a clear-cut process to carry-out changes and communicate them with employees. Even people on the immediate leadership roles are not provided enough communications so that information on changes can be properly disseminated. Examples include adjustments of incentives/bonuses without prior discussion, changes of schedules without prior or sufficient notice, broken promises when it comes payout of delayed incentives and the sheer difficulty in getting answers secured when escalating agents' issues. I understand that changes are inevitable and they do come worse than we expect sometimes but employees will not fail to appreciate a good notice or explanation on what affects them.
Pros
Good basic salary.
Cons
Confusing changes