Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews in Eastwood City

Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot of things since it was my first BPO Company. I gained productivity, efficiency and many more from all of them.Industry or product knowledgeProfessionalismLeadershipCustomer serviceTime managementStrategic thinkingActive listening.Communication.Computer skills.Customer service.Interpersonal skills.Leadership.Management skills.Problem-solving.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Salary / Benefits
Prioritize your employee not just your earnings. The management is ridiculously selfless, especially this pandemic they don't care if you'll get sick.
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace with team oriented culture. I was a part of small but amazing account which is IMVU. We number few which may be why the account culture is good.
Salary / Benefits
The job are somehow easy and relaxing or not stressfull in it's nature. mostly of the accounts are professionals and Information safe. just the management or it's positioned employee's need to be sometimes open hand.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Salary / Benefits
Concentrix has 8 working hours, 5 times a week. But what I learned from them is you have to be flexible because they are fixed-flex schedule and the type of job is fast-paced. You don't have to worry because the most enjoyable part of the job is you will not just work at Concentrix, you will have a second family while learning. Also, rest assured that you will learn everything from training because they have quality trainers.
Salary / Benefits
Working in concentrix was a nice start because I learned a lot from my colleagues and they hired trainers who are good. the process in applying is also fast and they are accommodating.
Salary / Benefits
In general, the management encourages employees to share their skills, experience, interests and preferences so they can match them to their career goals.
Salary / Benefits
The company provides entertainment and healthy options. A great place to work. If not for my account's site transfer, I might be still working at the company.
Salary / Benefits
Managers a power trippers and they do not like you personally, they will do everything to cut you out in the project. Commissions are not being given on time They change process without prior notice.
Salary / Benefits
A typical day.. We received lots of calls every day and provide good service to the client..we have a shifting schedule and they also provide some training.
Salary / Benefits
I worked there for more than a year and due to my health issue, I decided to submit my resignaiton. The company has more benefits and the working environment was amazing.
Salary / Benefits
I would reccommend my friends to work with CNX, but with a good management of course. The benefits are good if you are already reguler employee. They really take care of you
Salary / Benefits
During the days when I was in Concentrix for General Motors account, I learned how to use appropriate time to handle the customers issue and avoiding long calls.
Pros
Meet and greet free lunch
Cons
Long huddle
Salary / Benefits
Its really fun working in the this company. It helps me improve my skills and provide well compensation of the job. It also helps me manage my work-life balance.
Salary / Benefits
An adaptable place for every individual who wants to gain more knowledge regarding Customer Service. Good management, easily to work with, but sometimes has strict management.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Strict management
Salary / Benefits
I was hired with Convergys which has been bought by Concentrix year 2018. Convergys provides employees good compensation, fortunately Concentrix didn't make it less. They provide quality training for employees too.
Salary / Benefits
This is a company a highly recommend. The bosses are kind, friendly, supportive and approachable. The staff and security are polite. All employees are treated equally. The pay is good and lots of incentives, and the work helps you be productive
Pros
Productive workplace, Good pay
Cons
None I can think of
Salary / Benefits
The workload is very heavy (even when working in the Shared Services department). The demand on things to be done is high, but resources are very hard to acquire - not because of the skills needed, but because the benefits are not competitive enough.
Pros
Career Growth is easy because of limited resources
Cons
Stressful, Work-Life Balance is hard, Benefits are not competitive
Salary / Benefits
change of agency of our company Concentrix. good salary need more benefits has a good training more on process waiting for other opportunities and training
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Salary / Benefits
Low pay, management that sucks and unrealistic stats placed by the client (so you hardly can get incentives unless you're immortal). A lot of surprise mandatory OT and the workforce literally has a microphone in the middle of the floor to monitor and say everything you are breaking. Applying for a leave was easy to be fair though. HMO was fine. Not good or bad. They say it isn't for all and maybe it's true. The account I had was pulled out after awhile. I will admit the I like the offices themselves. The facilities are nice, near major establishments and the shower room is always clean with warm water. You can easily get promoted in my experience but demoted right away too.
Pros
Clean facilities, 24 hour pantry
Cons
Management, workforce, mandatory overtimes
Salary / Benefits
The workplace is so inviting even the employees. It's more fun in Concentrix 👍. Such a lovely place to work. You'll enjpy your stay there. Love Concentrix.
Pros
The vicinity itself is really competent.