Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews in Davao City

Salary / Benefits
It was fun and productive. it was a it challenging especially in training with the new tools and other sort of stuff. the workplace was very professional and clean you can really sense that the company is really legit and serious about their workplace.
Salary / Benefits
was able to bond with my teammateswas able to learn how to troubleshoot was able to meet a lot of new peopleso very fun at work with teammateschar hahahaha
Salary / Benefits
As an old employee, Concentrix has been a good environment to work at, all its employees are Humble and approachable. You will never regret working at Concentrix.
Pros
Good environment and high salary
Salary / Benefits
The work environment was nice along with the people, I had a very fun job due to the fact that I love interacting with different people know I badly want to attend to the people's concerns.
Salary / Benefits
As a costumer service representative made me explore because I’m talking different people. This kind of job is enhancing my communication skills and computer literacy.
Salary / Benefits
fun, in terms of activities and employees party and team building stressful in terms of shifting schedule,work on rest day and overtime, proving your self to your team leader and the management. well depends on what account you are in . :(
Salary / Benefits
Kinda awesome since we can wear what we like when we go to work. We have breaks and lunch. Our managers are approachable and easy to understand. I enjoyed my stay with the company.
Salary / Benefits
Even you are sick or there is a calamity, they still require everyone to work. Life doesn't matter. Work is what is essential to the company. They do not care if you really feel sick, they will just decide that it is just a thinking you are sick and you can still work.
Salary / Benefits
I was able to work as a Technical Support Representative and Sales Representative for a Network Hardware provider company worldwide. I do still remember all of the leanings that I have from Concenrtrix.
Salary / Benefits
Stressful. The Management can not speak English that well and has no knowledge of the product. They promote the lackluster ones while the performers are being glued to just being performers.
Salary / Benefits
Very productive and comfortable to work with. The training was very informative. The job was very challenging yet fulfilling. I highly recommend concentrix
Salary / Benefits
I have a very time working with convergys/concentrix. I love the ambiance, the people, the management. I learned so much from my experience, they taught me a lot especially in dealing with difficult situations.
Pros
free coffee, state of the art amenities.
Cons
schedule
Salary / Benefits
A healthy relationship with your co-workers can be your motivation even if the job is stressing you out. The higher-ups can be easily approached. The most challenging part is when you need to push yourself to get the target score for the month and the most enjoyable part of the job is of course you get to know people with different lifestyle and share their experiences.
Salary / Benefits
Teamwork, decision making skills and most importantly communication skills are the skills that i acquired during during my practicum because we were assigned in different teams and with different task. We learned new stuff and many situational problems that we solved with the help of our supervisors.
Salary / Benefits
Please note that this is the Concentrix before. I don't know about the current one, but when I was working with the company, it was my first call center job. I only liked the training part. That's it. Trainers here are superb. I didn't like the management. There was favoritism going on and as well as power tripping. I learned a lot though, especially when it comes to technical stuff.
Salary / Benefits
The job is really good and the company gave us the freedom to engage with different personality and nationality and I was able to show my skills in this company.
Pros
good ambiance
Cons
night shift always
Salary / Benefits
Management is taking good care of the employees. Great work environment. Great benefits. Employee engagement. Energizing environment. Rewards and Recognition. Appraisal.
Salary / Benefits
it is very tough to work with Concentrix when at first the interview has taken place, therefore this company is not just as easy as a walk in a job but rather building up your whole being confidently.
Salary / Benefits
I worked on a graveyard shift, work mates are fun to be with, learned how to answer calls from outside of the country and cater their needs. Most enjoyable part of the job is when I am able to help a customer
Salary / Benefits
- You can learn any things - Leads/trainers are hands on - You are guided well - Job has a hands on experience which makes you learn more - Very good working environment
Salary / Benefits
I started as a customer service representative on this company and after 8 months they have given me opportunity to be part of the leadership team and which I was able to perform Team Support Specialist that makes me enhance my management tactics and people relations. It enhances my interpersonal skills and make me give the best of my skills.
Pros
The people at the office are very friendly
Cons
The pantry does not serve good food