Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews in Cubao

Salary / Benefits
I learn how to multitask. Speaking to the customer whilst looking for the best resolution to their problem. It helps that our team leader is approachable
Salary / Benefits
Great Company and great people as an overall experience. I love my job but due to pandemic some accounts needs to downsize. All the businesses and economy was seriously impacted by the crisis and as a regular employee. I know my company very well enough.. they provided and extended their financial help to all their employees but of course we need to wait a little more time to be redeployed.Since I have to keep moving forward for the welfare of my children. I decided to resign so I can look for new opportunities outside.
Pros
Benefits, Compensation, Facilities, Management, People
Cons
almost none
Salary / Benefits
Working is fun is fun at Concentrix! I meet and found new and interesting friend, however when it comes to HMO benefit they are offering only a clinic based HMO, as a father of two kids it's not satisfying.
Salary / Benefits
Concentrix is a great place to work. I have been in the company for almost 5 years. During my stay, the company allowed me to expand my skills and knowledge with the online mandatory courses.With the diversity, I gained a lot of friends along the way.
Pros
diversity
Cons
long hours, company changes
Salary / Benefits
Concentrix provided a good workplace culture, they trained people very well before endorsing to the account. They provided all the facilities that you need
Salary / Benefits
Concentrix is stable company although working schedule is the only problem in this company, I can't recommend this company to those who like the fixed schedule.
Salary / Benefits
Everyone is respected equally, regardless of your preference, race, color, status, and age. They provide several activities that help employees grow and improve.
Salary / Benefits
They listen to agents' feedback which is what I like with the company. In terms of the product, they provide appropriate training making sure that you are up to date
Salary / Benefits
Normal but old school rules, old school environment from the leaders nothing new that I learned -management is just like old company dealing with old school rules and some leaders are toxic -the compensation is very good and salary always on time
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Concentrix?
Salary / Benefits
Concentrix is a great company. There are lots of great opportunities offered. It's now a growing company like the last one I worked with. I highly recommend.
Salary / Benefits
First job is everything, learned a lot and is still learning until today. It's always to have a good boss than to have a good company, which I ended up having both. That's why it did set the mood and attitude for me, made me enjoy more than I have,
Salary / Benefits
People are welcoming and management is good compared to other companies. We are provided with good incentives. Promotions are always available for agents
Salary / Benefits
Overall rating is good, yet for the compensation its to little. But CNX is a good start for all fresh graduates and first time employees. Operations and higher members of the account is well oriented and professionals.
Salary / Benefits
The workplace is relaxed and orderly. Security is great, as client confidential information is taken seriously. Although the management is sometimes detached to the employees resulting in slightly harder work-load, it is still manageable and they listen to employee feedback. The work is fun and engaging.
Pros
Salary
Salary / Benefits
The company benefits were good. The account incentives are also huge. Very nice place to work with. Plus families were being appreciated here. The family day is awesome.
Pros
Sodexo overload
Cons
OT are not paid (long call and it is your end of shift)
Salary / Benefits
-Fun workplace -accommodating managers. -The most enjoyable part of my job is where I learn new things and ideas. The management they are approachable and if you have questions they can give you an answer right away.
Salary / Benefits
-Answering customers concern via phone, email or chat. -The hardest part of the job is when you encounter new issues or unknown issues. -Learned to multitask a lot.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Mandatory OT
Salary / Benefits
They offer competitve jobs, pushes you for career advancement with their company. Flexible jobs, no to toxic environment. Always on time salary and has many incentives for their employees. A good entry level job for fresh grad like me
Pros
Has incentives promo
Cons
Not a good facilties (e.g aircon)
Salary / Benefits
There are lot of benefits offered in this company but doesn't provide well compensation for their long time loyal employees. Newly hired employees have higher salary than trainers.
Pros
Annual Family Day
Cons
No Laptop provided for trainers.
Salary / Benefits
The account given to me was easy as a beginner but the management needs to improve their system. They will make you feel that you are not allowed to take leaves or be sick.
Pros
Easy account
Cons
Bad management and low salary
Salary / Benefits
The people are friendly and it's a fun environment. The hardest part of the job is the shifting schedule because my body clock keeps on adjusting with the changes. The most enjoyable part of the job is being treated like a family by the management.