Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews in Clark Freeport Zone

Salary / Benefits
The average tenure in Concentrix Clark (at least during my employment) is about 4 to 5 years -- that says quite a whole lot about how the team strives to keep their people. When the leadership team has to make a critical decision that involves and highly affects the agents, we always default to the leading question "... is this the RIGHT thing to do FOR the agents/employees?" Indeed, if the answer is a clear Yes, then we will proceed with the plans and initiatives that will benefit the employees. The agent-centric culture is amazing. Generally, employees are happy, they have fun, they practice integrity and professionalism, they are productive, they perform. Given the chance, yes I will probably work for CNX again if and when the opportunity arise.
Salary / Benefits
It was one of the memorable night when our team performed a dance presentation during our graduation. The managers are very supportive and professional. How I wish i could work again in Concentrix
Salary / Benefits
Concentrix is a leader in high-value global business services. It partners with its clients to deliver end-to-end customer engagement services, technology innovations, analytics, process optimization, and business improvements.
Salary / Benefits
For me, I can take the job and do it very well but the salary is not enough. The management is all good specially my supervisor, that the only issue that I have.
Pros
Near me.
Cons
Overtime
Salary / Benefits
The days go by quickly with the amount of work placed on you. Not to say that it's overly difficult and hard to accomplish, it's just that you tend to find yourself with a stack upon stack of tasks and then you're day is done. Like many bpos, this is the case and it's accustom to the call centre lifestyle.
Salary / Benefits
HR are disorganized in completing your access eventhough you have completely submitted all the necessary requirements.Took us almost a month to have our system access.Lots of salary disputes to the extent that we even had a special pay out.Sick leaves are not credited properly even you have medcert which leads to another dispute.13th month pay here is taxable.Some support are somewhat rude and make fun of you whenever you ask questions.The transition TL is so plastic and have favoritism.She is somewhat rude and offensive most of the time.She doesn't deserve to be in position.
Pros
Cons
Lots of disputes
Salary / Benefits
I choose fair because I don't like some of the process for unused leave credits, they are just paying 1 or 2 unused leave. Also about the HMO it very hard to used because it's clinic based.
Salary / Benefits
I have been with the company for almost a year I would say they were cool and they always make sure that their employee is getting the right benefits. They are one of the leading BPO companies.
Salary / Benefits
Learned different types of equipment handling and preventive maintenance in the area of responsibility. time management regarding scheduled pm of equipment and at the same time with client visit and managing of Technical maintenance.
Salary / Benefits
Awesome company, Highly recommended and very generous people, Great company great boss well everything was perfectly fine Awesome boss Nothing to tell things about
Salary / Benefits
From recruitment, to HR, management and operations - everyone were kind and helpful. As for the training team, they're very knowledgeable. You can say that they always want their employees to excel on their field. To do better everyday and they also show appreciation to their employees with free food and sometimes free cinema pass.
Pros
There are always free food
Cons
Na
Salary / Benefits
I have learned a lot from this company. Communication skills and Technical skills were enhanced and at the same time enjoyed working with other people. I learned how to be a team player.
Salary / Benefits
Daily Activities Being a Team Leader, Managing a Team Mediocre Management Good Culture Delivering a difficult message to an employee Getting the satisfaction from accomplishing things
Pros
Allowances
Cons
Managementr
Salary / Benefits
Working with people who you've been with for several years and treated everyone as family is one of the most enjoyable part of my job. I left the company for several personal reasons.
Salary / Benefits
I come in to work and get on the phone start getting calls regarding customer's technical concerns about their cable and television. I have been learning a lot of things doing this particular job like being very patient and nice to the customer even they are rude and irate. I also learned many technical skills to troubleshoot receivers and cable boxes and televisions. The hardest part of the job though is when the tools are not working and the customer is not providing correct information and asking misleading questions. The workplace is a young and enjoyable environment.
Salary / Benefits
Good training environment. With the account/LOB where I was assigned, the people were not so approachable especially if you are a newbie. Some superiors were also biased. The company itself is great but not the management.
Pros
Salary & Benefits
Salary / Benefits
Accessible.My friends are there.Company is good.Employees are mostly my friends.They are still there.It is near the mall that's why it is a nice place.
Salary / Benefits
The operation managenent doesn't seem to know how really handle their employee very well.working will be much happier if they really know how to handle their employees very well.
Salary / Benefits
* The people especially the upper managements so approachable. * Fun working environment even though the job itself is stressful. *Challenging account but full support was being given by the team. *Free unlimited coffee, juice and tea.
Pros
Free coffe, juice and tea, incentives
Salary / Benefits
good working environment, a typical day at work, good facilities people and team leaders, operation manager is polite and every time you her she there to check the status or issue whats going on
Pros
free coffee
Cons
short hours
Salary / Benefits
management is kind to its employees and everyone is friendly, Good pays and benefits like you will get HMO, no split days off, you will get your salary on time,no delays and no dispute
Pros
free coffee
Cons
long hoursC