Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews in Cebu City

Salary / Benefits
Working environment is fun. My salary rate is lesser than what I expected so I just do my best to earn more from my sales incentives. Work place is too far from my home so I need to rent a room near my workplace and it's anither expenses.
Salary / Benefits
Fun, engaging, experience wise, easy training processes and friendly environment. Managers and co-workers are very communicative and approachable. No hassle.
Salary / Benefits
Very professional work field from the training ground up to the production area. Follows hierarchy and communicates with the agents in a mannered and approachable way.
Pros
Fun and collaborative
Cons
Required OTs
Salary / Benefits
I had a great experience in Concentrix which boosted me as a better individual. It's a friendly environment. I am really grateful that I'm part of their company. The most enjoyable part of the job was to handle irate customers on the phone.
Pros
Free lunches, incentives
Cons
not always responsive HR
Salary / Benefits
It was a fun workplace except for the unfair treatment of some of the Team Leaders there. The team leaders there should be trained on how to deal with their members in a fair manner with humane consideration.
Pros
Rewards eg treats like things et cetera
Cons
Long hours of OT
Salary / Benefits
It was fun working at Concentrix. Work-Life Balance was observed. Sytematic implementation of Policies. I learned a lot of things in the company like perception management, better communcation skills, and data analysis.
Salary / Benefits
The company provides great benefits and incentives to employees.hard work are also appreciated. Fun activities are allowed to inspire every individual in giving out their best in work.
Salary / Benefits
I had a good experience with Concentrix though it's just a short time. They had a nice workplace, but they also have a stressful environment. They don't take consideration
Salary / Benefits
They have to improve on granting leave for its employees. but the rest it is good and the company gradually change my life and my english communication.
Salary / Benefits
Receiving calls,accepts queries from foriegn customers, I enhanced my english communication skills and it helps me deal with different attitudes and cultures of our customers specially when they're irritated with our service.
Pros
Enhanced my communication skills
Salary / Benefits
I so loved this company. They gave me all i meed and help me discover my talent in acting and performing. Job was hard but the employees to management relationship was excellent.
Salary / Benefits
It was a fun environment to work and the people around me are welcoming and treat us like a family. I had to leave because I have to go (here) in USA. So hopefully I can get a job that Is similar to my previous job.
Salary / Benefits
Must be flexible and has a long patience. Team player. Good benefits and allowances. Good management. Friendly environment. Need to be patient with your customers.
Salary / Benefits
Due to heavy call volumes, we cannot take a break to use a bathroom whenever we need to. If you receive a call 2 mins before your shift ends, you have to take that call and if that call will be long, let say it will last for an hour (it happens), you won't be paid for that hour. It will be a charity work.
Salary / Benefits
I have good teamates who encourages me to work eventhough the workload is so overloaded. But its not always rainbows and unicorns inside the workplace. You have this not so good leaders. They are not hesistant to humiliate you infront of your workmates. And also that time I worked their salary is so low incentives are hard to reach. Environment got toxic.
Salary / Benefits
Convergys - Cebu Branch was a good company. However, I am now unsure if it is the same where it had absorbed/acquired the Stream Company and later on was bought by Concentrix Company.
Pros
Great Payroll / Tax Human Resources.
Cons
No longer up to date to this new Management/Administration.
Salary / Benefits
I like about concentrix is their management. Most manager I met is cool. The pay is not so competitive. No free lunch and there is lesser opportunity for growth.
Salary / Benefits
Good company and working environment. Management is good. A healthy competitive working environment. People and leaders are collaborative and open'minded.
Salary / Benefits
They value the people working for them. They are pro-agents as they proatively ask and listen to thwir people's suggestions. The culture in this company is amazing too.
Salary / Benefits
They offer a lot of seasonal accounts in which they promise you to be reconsidered for other accounts afterwards. That kinda suck since you need to adjust to new environment every 3 months
Salary / Benefits
management are very competitive, they let you deliver results which are sometimes very difficult. big compensation. nice working environment. fast-paced