Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews in Cagayan de Oro

Salary / Benefits
It's a good start if you are a BPO virgin since you will learn all the ins and outs when you are working as a Call center Agent. Everyday you get to learn something new about handling certain issues and the way you handle customers especially if they are irate. Working at Concentrix gave me a solid foundation as a Customer service reperesentative.
Salary / Benefits
Working there was really fun, the environment is also really good. They have very approachable staff and the maintenance people are really friendly. This was my very first job and working with Concentrix has greatly impacted my growth. It's also a great place for new job seekers.
Pros
Great incentives
Salary / Benefits
Concentrix CDO does not follow protocol when it comes to hiring and terminating employees. The scores are easily manipulated and changed. It is highly advisable to screenshot your scores because this will come handy once you tag terminated and are called to defend yourself. The team leaders can easily terminate you, without just cause. And again, I have to emphasize Concentrix CDO easily attracts applicants and potential employees thru promising hiring bonuses and encentives, only to find out that theses comes with scores and metrics, which shouldn't be the case as it was advertised as HIRING bonus. Its appears fraudulent to advertised it as something you get once you go onboard, yet its not.
Salary / Benefits
I believe that the only hard part of the job is the learning process on what to do in handling customers but overall, I love the culture in the company and that the people are very friendly and approachable.
Salary / Benefits
Aside from the many perks the company offered, parents can bring their kids at work. As a mother, that was one of the reasons I stayed longer at Concentrix.
Salary / Benefits
Salary is good if you're single. Will definitely take a toll in your health if you dont exercise or eat well, which is very hard to do if you're on GY shift, since freshly cooked meals will only be served in 7pm, afterwards is microwave galore.
Salary / Benefits
They are a pro-agent company where they hear out their employees voice and consider it to make the work environment better. A monthly service towards your management to ensure that the place will not be toxic.
Salary / Benefits
They have the best workplace and the people are so fine. I had fun during my stay in Concentrix. They always value their employees and very updated to occassions
Salary / Benefits
Even the account is hard, the company is doing their best to train the new agents on how to deal all the possible problems of their client. The agents needs to undergo so many exams for them to be deployed. All of the employees on the said company is helping each other hand in hand to promote growth for the company. I hope that I can share the lessons I learned in this company to my future work in the government.
Salary / Benefits
I've been with Concentrix for almost a year. I can say that it's the normal call center job, however they have an excellent management. And when it comes to benefits, they're really highly recommended. They scheduled team buildings from time to time and it's a great idea to at least get out of the stress. All in all, Concentrix is one of the best call center company.
Salary / Benefits
Working in Concentrix gave me a lot of good experience as I was able to gain more knowledge, especially in dealing with different people. I've also developed my communication skills and was able to know what I can do.
Salary / Benefits
We did customer support for our client's customers. We handled technical and customer service related calls in a normal working day and we catered to different nationalities and different cultures.
Salary / Benefits
Over all good company , however they need to find a way to maximize their resources , in addition to building expansion since they are a growing company.
Salary / Benefits
This company provided me with the opportunity to grow my career. The management is good and they are always looking for way to unsure that the employees are engaged and satisfied.
Salary / Benefits
There are lot of people who can give you advice's and mentor who are willing to give everything for you to achieve your goal and for a certain person to do great and be a responsible me ,flexible and better person. They help you through your struggle not just a co worker, not just friend but can we felt as family too.
Pros
Gift Certificates and Snacks
Cons
OT's and WORD
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work would be handling at least 5 applicants per day. What I learned there would be the value of making connection. Management were very friendly and incredibly easy to work with.The workplace culture offers a safe and fun environment to work at. The hardest part of the job would be to keep up with the number of applicants we handle per day and sometimes we end up confused. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people.
Pros
Very cheap cafeteria, Great people, and Comforting physical environment
Salary / Benefits
Providing Technical and Sales support through inbound calls Internet connection is always a must nowadays to maintain and to have a secure environment Management can and will bend if possible to your needs, but you always have to deliver your daily/weekly quotas. Manage to solve issues with minimal supervision It's through voice and you have to do it non-stop You can learn a lot through technical support over the phone, and you can manage to ease client's feelings if you can solve the issue.
Salary / Benefits
working with concentrix is a very good experience. you are made to handle different kinds of people and your skills will be challenged. you are challenged to better yourself for your own personal development and the company as well.
Salary / Benefits
I've been with this company for so long. What made me stay longer in Concentrix is that, the benefits for employees and beneficiaries are good enough, friends and colleagues. I will always cherish Concentrix because I learned a lot and this is my home for so many years.
Pros
Health/Medical insurance, Sss, Hmo
Cons
Graveyard/Night shift
Salary / Benefits
It feels like home. The office provide good environment to all employees. The management are very approachable and easy to deal with. They offer good facilities for employees
Pros
free meals
Cons
long working days/hours
Salary / Benefits
Approachable people and has a good environment. You can freely express your passion and fashion. They love LGBT and they not only focus on work but they also love giving entertainment to their people.