Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews in Bacolod

Salary / Benefits
Work is fast paced and schedule is different from the normal time schedule as they follow the time in US. Our clients are US based hence a different work timings
Salary / Benefits
Convergys/Concentrix needs to invest in improving their company CULTURE. I've had some good friends I met there which was the only reason I liked working there. Pay is okay, I'm not going to say it's great because I'm sure this company is getting their bang for a buck. I think the pay was $2/hr and some cents when you start in which if you pay an agent in the US for the same job, it would be around $15 up per hour. If you're single, pay works out, but if you have a family with kids, you will live pay check to pay check as an agent. I've had a operations manager who yelled at people, and tend to intimidate everyone because she was an "OM". They didn't talk to the agents directly unless someone was in deep trouble. Some leaders didn't know how to coach properly, they only cared about metrics and when you get "sick" you felt like you have to be guilty for not going to work or else you will "lose your job" kind of environment. In coaching leads should at least ask, "what can I do better to help you?". Nope! They tell you to shorten your calls so your AHT will be low, or build empathy so you get high surveys. It was like here's the list, do it then coaching is over. They don't really take care of their people, they only want their numbers up no matter what. I'm talking about if it there was a typhoon go to work even if you're soaking wet. Oh, and that's another thing they should care about their employees safety, guess not. This job was stressful. Talking all day/night to customers your entire shift is no fun plus shift changes which was fine because that's the job, however - more...
Pros
good friends
Cons
see comment
Salary / Benefits
Great company with good people to work with, better opportunity to grow as a person and secure your career, has great benefits and a company who cares about their employee
Salary / Benefits
The company needed to be fast-paced when it comes to working and dealing with employees. The experience was fun yet very stressful. The pressure was on but the employers helped us.
Pros
Fast-paced
Cons
Stressful
Salary / Benefits
It is a good company with good salary but the management is not that good. Friendly environment within the production floor because the employees are close to each other.
Salary / Benefits
Achieving the required numbers is a must. Should provide customer satisfaction all the time. Friendly environment that you will eventually treat each other as a family.
Salary / Benefits
Its a good company. Prioritizes their employees. They offer career growth and personal development. Only they should increase their wages now since they are being looked up by other bpos.
Pros
Prestige in being part of the company
Cons
Higher wage please
Salary / Benefits
Great experience ans will recommend to my friends. The mananmgenent was replaced by a very hard working and a role model to employees. Thank you for thw years that I was ablw tonwork with your company
Salary / Benefits
I'm happy and i'm honored to be part of concentrix family. That's my dream company ever since I desired to be part of BPO company. I'm a technical support for internet connection. Team mates, supervisors and managers are friendly. Easy to approach and open arms to teach and give feedback.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks
Salary / Benefits
I was satisfied with my job with the company during my time. I was lucky to be in the morning shift for the entire 3 yrs that I worked there. It also helped that my teammates were very approachable and fun to be with but at the same time, competitive. I was a newbie in the BPO industry and didn't really know how things worked but they built my confidence. My supervisors also helped me improve my skills and discovered some potential abilities I didn't know I had.
Salary / Benefits
Very fun and very productive, very competitive workplace, and everybody respect each other. A lot of fun and memories about this place. In this place I truly understand how to work as a customer service representative.
Salary / Benefits
All I remember the happiest day at work is during training for two months. I started working as a chat support with music in the production area. Lots of freebies and games during power hours.
Salary / Benefits
Good in managing employees. Competitive salary and bonuses........ . . Never had an issue with my salay......... Good .........................
Salary / Benefits
The workplace is good and the people are also welcoming and supportive. The hardest part of the job was to work unequipped with knowledge and support before hitting the production floor
Salary / Benefits
Being part of business processing outsourcing industry has instilled important values in me. The workplace is a fun and extremely competitive, that strives for excellence at all times.
Salary / Benefits
One of the best BPO I worked at. Compensation is fair and benefits are good. They provide conducive work environment for agents and managers are mostly down to earth and approachable
Pros
Accessible location
Cons
Graveyard shifts mostly
Salary / Benefits
Typical customer service scene where you take in calls for calbe, internet and phone. Management lacks empathy to their employees, they rather impress the clients with false sales revenue and hammer the employees with those false hopes given.
Pros
colleagues were fun
Cons
management issues
Salary / Benefits
it was fun working here, and was able to improve my communication skill and sales through encountering different kind of person in every call. was able to handle different kind of irate costumer.
Pros
good medical benifits
Salary / Benefits
I know how to deal different kind of people and to do multi tasking. The company value their people. They have health insurance including dental. They have recognition day as well that motivate employees to perform.
Pros
Free food for special holidays
Cons
Short break
Salary / Benefits
The LOB I was assigned before is quite easy than the current businesses. I was blessed not only with great team leaders but friends for keeps. Convergys, or now knowns as Concentrix, is a great place to learn if you are a newbie in this industry. Some down points are the salary and changes in the management.
Salary / Benefits
Convergys/concentrix is great company. They provide all benefits and have best medical card. The management are energetic and provide hype so you won't get bored and so you could enjoy your work.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
shifting schedule