Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews in Angeles

Salary / Benefits
It is good to be part of the company, i learned a lot from it and enjoy the ambiance,thats all........................................................
Salary / Benefits
Good working environment. People work in collaboration in a timely manner. Goals set are attainable and realistic. Support from direct reports are real time and co workers are receptive to feedback.
Salary / Benefits
It's fun and it is a learning advancement to me dealing with customers outside Philippines and in convergys company. Convergys is the world leader in customer experience outsourcing. We infuse innovation, insights, and operational excellence to make every experience great for your customers and your business
Pros
Cons
health insurance and incentives
Salary / Benefits
company is a conducive place for learning. Facility wise it was excellent. staff are really nice to people specially security and training department. Before we start in the production, they will ensure that we are fully equipped with all of the things that we needed to know prior with asissting clients of citibank.
Pros
Free cofee
Salary / Benefits
My day at Convergys was great simply because I was able to extended help to customer with their problem about their phone service. Answering queries about their bills, data and even the simplest question about their phone setting gives me satisfaction that I was able to assist the customer. I learned basic troubleshooting steps in checking the phone. And about the my co-worker they are easy to get along with. The management is approachable.
Pros
free coffee. acoustic night every friday
Cons
extended hours if there is an outage
Salary / Benefits
I have learned a lot of things in this company, especially in the HR work which is more on clerical work. And our supervisors are very kind and willing to teach and willing to answer when we have questions.
Salary / Benefits
It is fund working at convergys,,the people you work with,, those extra curricular activities, the compensation and the pay
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Salary increase
Salary / Benefits
Typical working day shift hours but company site is very close and accessible. Sometimes no available supervisor to keep in touch with specially during climate issues. Account was very easy to handled and learned, customers very friendly and appreciative. Management, had enough about it. Workplace culture is very friendly, air condition fair enough to nearly freezing; work station nice and clean, so to speak since site building is new. The hardest part of the job was when service towers were down due to weather issues, customer may not have enough patient to wait but some understood how the service worked; where on the other hand, the most enjoyable part of the job was when we though that issue is with the service but instead some devices were not plugged in, not turned on or otherwise customers forgot where these devices were placed
Pros
Free shuttle services, internet, nice lobby waiting seats
Cons
Long hours, almost forced over time
Salary / Benefits
It's always fun to go to work everyday. I've learned that you can still help others even you only have enough. Management are transparent , co-workers care for each other. Getting a negative survey even you already go beyond to solve the customer's issue. Getting paid for all the hardwork, RECOGNITION and INCENTIVES!
Salary / Benefits
I worked at the 4am to 1pm shift or what we call the 'closer". Since it's my first time to work in a BPO company, I've learned a lot from this experience especially in handling customer concerns.
Salary / Benefits
its always a tough days of work. I've learned a lot specially on how to handle customers effectively. the management though was quite intimidating and my co workers, there were some that always had a power tripping over me but I guess it always comes with the package. The hardest part of the job is handling an upset customers. The most enjoyable part was when I was able to solve customers issue and got their satisfaction.
Pros
no incentives
Cons
long hours on weekends
Salary / Benefits
The workplace is a very healthy environment between the relationships of it's superior down to the least employee. The company prioritizes giving back to the community through long term school support on rural public schools. Management is easy to get along with. The company's core values are Humility and Integrity. The company is career oriented and gives lots of opportunity to it's employees. Good benefits and compensation.
Salary / Benefits
Company is growing bigger each day, new hired applicants are fully supported; fun to work people and very supportive teams and approachable. During the day and night, security guards are very cheerful and energetic,always there to ask helped with and report incidents to avoid chaos within the company. A lot of things to learn such as company updates, benefits, health concern programs and charitable works to share and experience how living and economy status is within the city. Co-workers are fun, caring and approachable, always there to share new ideas and opinions; the hardest part of the job is the resources, higher supports don't have enough time to respond when needed specially during high volume of calls. The most enjoyable part of the job is when issue is not as it is specially device is not powered on, Ethernet cable is not properly plugged in or mobile devices are not charged.
Pros
Free meal, shuttle services
Cons
Long hours, working overtime or rest day over time always or most of the time asked
Salary / Benefits
the people, agents and higher ranking officials, are always fun to be with. learning didnt stop on the training because everyone on the floor would new agents to know everything they needed to perform.
Pros
free lunch, good salary, good management, great culture