Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews in Alabang

Salary / Benefits
A typical day of work wherein your clients are all upset, you have to give your 200% patience to give a better service. always put your shoes on client situation and be mindful with your wordsAlways keep in mind that your job is to satisfied client.
Pros
Cons
No Healthcare, Workmate
Salary / Benefits
At the last process of my interview, the HR didn't provide any hard copy of our contract because according to him it is on our portal and is printable. But as we start our training the contract is no longer available to print and to view on our portal. The salary that we had deal with is not what we are actually receiving based on our daily/hourly rate. I don't think that is quite fair just because we were in a seasonal ramp.
Pros
They offer free lunch every holiday seasons
Salary / Benefits
I did not work for concentrix I used to work for convergys it was a good company but had poor management system and they removed the retirement program
Salary / Benefits
All good, fun working environment . Supervisors are very supportive and the company is making sure needs of the employees has been met. I like the culture where everyone is open.
Salary / Benefits
Ive learn to be patient, calm, and understanding to the situation on every client, Able to serve the client with transparancy and resolving their issues in the best way u can .
Salary / Benefits
Trainers, Team Leaders, and higher positions aren't helping anyone. They are toxic and never trust them. All they want is the 8% in their salary per successful hire. Its the worst mistake you'll ever get, this company is situational if you have no where else to get hired. It is a waste of time since they have lots of technical issues when they try to train you (with or without experience), they do not trust their employees and the trainers and leaders are irresponsible, toxic, and careless. Poor manangement, very demotivating staff along with a stressful account equals an unhappy agent. More training towards upper management to be more positive and friendly. Oh, I decline your offer and you walked towards me and tell me not to leave. That's sad that you people don't have enough staffs. Maybe if you didn't waste your time on useless facts than what we need, maybe we could have improve. Or maybe if you'll be a little nicer, maybe you can have many staffs. My trainee classmates moved to Genpac, almost half of them with better pay and without useless benefits. We don't even need the Rice Allowance or other shenanigans you are planning to waste our time, we just want a healthy job to keep.
Salary / Benefits
Working at concentrix was so stressful. They will give you metrics thats hard to achieve. The management will terminate you if you made a mistake (like you place on hold the customer for a minute)even you're tenured.
Salary / Benefits
There’s just a lot of politics going on. It depends on your Tl. If you will be in Optus account for universal service better be almost perfect or else goodbye.
Salary / Benefits
Low compensation and very stressful job. The TL is like a family.The compensation is very low considering that this is a new management no re alignment with the salary.
Salary / Benefits
work life balance is promoted but it is not feasible for workers to have this as the work schedule demands a lot from the operations team and it takes a big toll on the shoulder of the agents as well as team leaders who most often get planned leaves denied.
Salary / Benefits
I had a good experience with Convergys Alabang, I learned a lot specially how to communicate to others and how to proud yourself that you can perform.
Salary / Benefits
This company is good in developing its people. It gave me the opportunity to improve on my leadership skills. I started supporting new hires until I was given the opportunity to handle my own team where I have proven the power of teamwork. I realize that motivating a team and ensuring a positive working environment can lead to positive results, no matter what the challenges are.
Pros
employee engagement
Cons
extended OTs
Salary / Benefits
almost all the accounts are toxic and really hard to survive. Good thing is my tl and OM are good people that's why I stayed. But the work you are force to do RDOT. And the goals are impossible. Not gonna recommend this company. Your life will never be balanced when you stay in this company.
Salary / Benefits
Indeed, it is good working here in this company. They provide lots of benefits and comission to their employees. There are also a lots of activities to boost environmental productivity.
Salary / Benefits
Conducts a lot of trainings for self improvement. Never asked for overtimes. Office uniform is not required. Complete set of tools and guidebooks for easy problem solving. Dedicated coaches per team to assist you in case of a very unique problem.
Salary / Benefits
Management are focus to it's agent and continue to improve and update our skills to match the continous change. The management is always keen and open to our concern and if possible management make actions to resolve our concerns.
Pros
Bonuses, Free Coffee, Paid Leaves
Cons
Long Hours of Work
Salary / Benefits
Provides great recognition and appreciation to its employees. Provides good salary and benefits. Needs improvement with the offered health card. Hoping to have more branches in southern tagalog areas.
Pros
Salary and benefits
Cons
Travel time
Salary / Benefits
very positive and has good team coordination, good leader and coaches, they provide proper trainings and guidance to support each member of the team in concentrix
Salary / Benefits
An Okay place to work depending on your account. With my experience, the account is a little bit hard, but the management is good, but the workplace is a little bit toxic.
Salary / Benefits
This is my first call handling experience. I've learned a lot and get promoted in short period of time. Earned more due to unlimited commissions as well.
Salary / Benefits
Interesting people to work with. Company is Pro agent friendly and Incentive and perks are great as well. I have learned a lot from this company which i will always treasure.
Pros
Experiencing home based enviroment
Cons
Graveyard shifts but it was fine