Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews

Found 3,785 reviews matching the searchSee all 26,588 reviews

Rewarding but stressful

This is specific only to the LOB I was in, and there are a lot of LOBs in the company.I was in a level 4 position and the rewards and salary, compared to the other BPO companies, are a lot higher.BUT the stress from the calls and from the management are also higher.

Pros

a lot of incentives, friendly workmates, wfh opportunity in the pandemic

Cons

Queueing calls, Less to no support while on calls, Management is not reliable, high absenteeism from advisors

Fun

Working withConcentrix is fun and the workplace is very lenient, but you can also feel the competitiveness of the account itself. It's also very diverse, management is not so bad, there are some setbacks but overall it's a good company.

A company good to their employees

Been with the company for about 9 years where I started my job after graduating. It's been a nice start and the salary was okay that time, but as time goes by, it seems that, the satisfaction of the employees depend on the account itself. Concentrix was really generous but not sure if it's because of the account I joined in, they started to give more tasks which sometimes, already outside your role. It could be due to cost cutting or whatever. Overall, I would say I had fun working with this company.

awesome place to work

i have been with the company since 2009 and that should show how stable the company is despite the mergers and going on. the culture is something to be proud of.

Pros

job stability

Cons

none i can think of

Collections

Concentrix has a good management. They valie their employees even before pandemic happened. You will love the trainors as they are friendly and easy to dealt with.

Fun workplace

Concentrix really think the safety of employees during pandemic. The management and the environment is good in Banawa site. The account is stressful however the incentives is good. I wish they will increase the basic Salary if the account.

Pros

Free lunch, ride for those who work onsite

Cons

Pantry is small

All is well.

So far, It has been a good and fair experience. Despite of the global pandemic that has affected both the employer and employee side of most major industry, Concentrix still stood firm and has shown enough courage to face the challenges by valuing both it's employees and client's interest.

Pros

Offered employee engagement activities.

Cons

Not all employees are entitled.

Collections

Fun workplace. Colleagues especially our superiors are not toxic to work with.

I highly recommend this company. They have a lot of opportunities to offer for their employees. Thay also offer great compensation. I only left my job due to my health condition but the company itself was great especially my colleagues. We have fun and great working environment. It's not toxic like my previous working environment.

Be aware. Ask people who are currently or previously worked in this company before applying.

I'm currently working in this company. It's almost 4years since I was hired. Benefits and salary are average, you can find other company who are offering more. I guess the problem is on the management side, still typical "politics" type of treating their employees. You can only get promotion if you are friends or close with your manager. If you're a person that don't like kissing your boss's a**es, better be ready to be a tier 1 agent in your whole stay, it doesn't matter how good you are. I've been a top agent for 2 consecutive yrs in my LOB but they did not even considered promoting me not mentioning I am with 1st wave of the LOB. I cannot say it's Concentrix in general or maybe it's only on the LOB that I belong with. I could also say that Concentrix is a business centered company, not an employee friendly company. They can ditch you anytime they want for the reason that they could easily hire someone else. I have a lot of negative things to say about incentives, bonuses, no salary raise for tenurity and more but its too long. So think twice and ask first before applying in Concentrix.

Pros

Largest Call Center company in the Philippines since they bought CVG

Cons

Toxic management, average pay and benefits, Maxicare, Inconsistent dates for bonuses, No annual salary raise

Very poor communication

Very bad experience in this company. Always keep you waiting for every step. Always telling you things to do in the last minute. Very long processing for onboard. Always not directly contacting you but asking you to read all the email threads to find the answers.

Pros

only a registered company

Cons

Crazy poor management

Unprofessional leaders and management

Incompetent leaders/supervisor/vtl/Sme/support and trainer. Our acting supervisor or trainer doesn't give you a sh1t. Power tripping at it's finest. They use their rank card to power trip you.

Pros

My workmates/teammates

Informative and collaborative environment

From day 1 hiring I've seen the company's fast pacing attitude towards growth. The trainings provided were rigorous, excellent and fun. Nesting is more fun, the full time agents are supportive to get our test job done. Finally, the production is fun working with. Team leaders were also supportive.

Pros

Free meal, etc

Cons

Shifting schedule

I love my account which is ISM, until the NFL season and Its really hard to file for a leave so I let myself resign. I need space sometimes :) If there's a chance that I will work again in BPO I would choose the same Account but different company. In there you will get your incentives after a couple of months and the chances are even if It been posted in your workday (client funded) If you resign they will not include the Incentives.

Pros

Free Lunch, Competitive Salary, IMG Incentives

Cons

Plotted OT, you must do it other wise RDOT to compensate the Log outs in Avaya

Poor Management and No Annual Salary Increase

3 years in the company but no annual raise/salary increase. Poor ManagementBiasedFavoritismsYou get promoted but no salary increase just an additional workloads

Pros

No pros

Cons

No salary increase

Good company to grow

Best company to work with, with good compensation. They value the people that are working there and the staffs are friendly and reliable. It can give you a lot of opportunities.

Productive and fast paced workplace

This was my first BPO experience with this company and I can say that I have enjoyed my work very well. They provide schedules that promotes a work-life balance as well as great managers. Rarely had incentives because it really needs high standard performance.

Pros

Free lunches, free gifts for top performers

Cons

No shuttle service

I had a productive and fun working because of the friendships I made.

I did not get the right compensation for the level of work I did while at this company. I also felt unappreciated not by my immediate supervisor but by with the higher management.

My account is good for starters but no career growth.

** Talking about my account.Slow-paced. No career growth. My account has the lowest basic salary rate despite of being an international account. Not a pro-agent. No special schedule for medical or academic. No hazard or transpo allowance. There are bonuses but not that much. Manda OTs from account leads. Unapproved LOAs and OTs. No bereavement leaves/allowance. No medical reinburstment.

Pros

Cons

No career growth.

Productive and fun place

- A positive working environment encompasses a level of respect, empathy and overall understanding between colleagues.- Use GOOD one-on-one meetings for thought-provoking career discussions. - Push employees to create challenging stretch goals.

Pros

Monthly Incentives

Cons

Long Hours

Its a stressful job but exciting.

The job was hard since its about the payroll and taxes of millions of employees across the US with different calculations but it was exciting and challenging. It makes you curious and competitive for more tasks. The management was encouraging too.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6.8K