Concentrix
Concentrix Employee Review

Working environment where you can grow

August 1, 2020
I learn how to multitask. Speaking to the customer whilst looking for the best resolution to their problem. It helps that our team leader is approachable
3.0Salary / Benefits
September 25, 2020
Same role
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Cebu City, Cebu
Very professional work field from the training ground up to the production area. Follows hierarchy and communicates with the agents in a mannered and approachable way.
Pros
Fun and collaborative
Cons
Required OTs
August 28, 2020
Same role
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Cebu
First of all I must say I miss working with you. It's a great opportunity to be part in your company with supportive teammates and good management. And good benefits and compensation. Nice workplace and wonderful learning experience.
Pros
opportunities
August 7, 2020
Same roleSame location
Customer Service Representative for International Travel Account (Former Employee) - Spark Place Cubao
Great Company and great people as an overall experience. I love my job but due to pandemic some accounts needs to downsize. All the businesses and economy was seriously impacted by the crisis and as a regular employee. I know my company very well enough.. they provided and extended their financial help to all their employees but of course we need to wait a little more time to be redeployed.Since I have to keep moving forward for the welfare of my children. I decided to resign so I can look for new opportunities outside.
Pros
Benefits, Compensation, Facilities, Management, People
Cons
almost none
  1. Working environment where you can grow