Concentrix
Concentrix Employee Review

April 29, 2020
Concentrix has 8 working hours, 5 times a week. But what I learned from them is you have to be flexible because they are fixed-flex schedule and the type of job is fast-paced. You don't have to worry because the most enjoyable part of the job is you will not just work at Concentrix, you will have a second family while learning. Also, rest assured that you will learn everything from training because they have quality trainers.
4.0Salary / Benefits
October 6, 2020
Same role
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) - Makati City
need to focus in your work as long its is hard day or what. need to learned and how difficult is it. the important is you enjoyed what you doing in your work.
July 19, 2020
Same role
Call Center Agent (CSR) (Former Employee) - Baguio City, Benguet
The job is tough but the is fun also. i was able to get to know lots good friends. the job was time pressured but i was able to accomplish all the task that was given to me.
October 23, 2020
Same location
SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT MODERATOR (Current Employee) - Eastwood City
I learned a lot of things since it was my first BPO Company. I gained productivity, efficiency and many more from all of them.Industry or product knowledgeProfessionalismLeadershipCustomer serviceTime managementStrategic thinkingActive listening.Communication.Computer skills.Customer service.Interpersonal skills.Leadership.Management skills.Problem-solving.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
  1. They will always make sure that their employees received whatever is written on the contract