Concentrix
Concentrix Employee Review

they train us to be productive

February 15, 2019
This company provide us how to be a good agent and answering some calls and provide us how to deal with the customer in with the phone in a time a frame. on how you handle work under pressure scpecially to the customer with attitude or irrate because they experience some errors with the product,. we provide them a good communication skills that they understand what they need to understand and provide them a resolution on that problem.
3.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
target incentive and complete attendance allowance
Cons
8hr a day and 5 days per week
September 4, 2020
Same role
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) - Baguio city
I have learned a lot of things in this company, not just in my phiysical characteristic but more on my emotional characteristic. I am thankful that concentrix accepted as their employee which made me more knowledgeable about BPO industry, especially on how to handle different attitude of a customer
July 11, 2020
Same role
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) - Cebu City
Working environment is fun. My salary rate is lesser than what I expected so I just do my best to earn more from my sales incentives. Work place is too far from my home so I need to rent a room near my workplace and it's anither expenses.
October 15, 2020
Same location
Fraud Analyst (Former Employee) - Makati City
Fun to work. There's a lot of activities. Amazing. Clean building. Accommodating. You can be yourself. Had good staff. There's always a fun activities.
  1. they train us to be productive