Concentrix
Concentrix Employee Review

The company's contract is very sketchy

June 12, 2020
At the last process of my interview, the HR didn't provide any hard copy of our contract because according to him it is on our portal and is printable. But as we start our training the contract is no longer available to print and to view on our portal. The salary that we had deal with is not what we are actually receiving based on our daily/hourly rate. I don't think that is quite fair just because we were in a seasonal ramp.
Pros
They offer free lunch every holiday seasons
January 13, 2021
Same role
Customer Service Advisor I (Former Employee) - Mandaluyong
The concentrix is a workplace which is no discrimination from age, gender and etc. . The staff and co-workers is friendly(environmental friendly). The benefits is good.
January 3, 2021
Same role
Customer Service (Current Employee) - Baguio
One of the best company to work with. Benefits, good compensation, safety and security is what they always want for their employees. Giving free accommodation and shuttles.
Pros
Free shuttle service
July 7, 2020
Same location
CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) - Alabang
A typical day of work wherein your clients are all upset, you have to give your 200% patience to give a better service. always put your shoes on client situation and be mindful with your wordsAlways keep in mind that your job is to satisfied client.
Pros
Cons
No Healthcare, Workmate
  1. The company's contract is very sketchy