Concentrix
Concentrix Employee Review

Stressful and long working hours.You need to be patient at all ties

January 24, 2020
A good starting point to consider, because you will obtain a lot of training and challenging experience. Pantry offers usual dishes but a little bit pricey from the usual.
1.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Sleeping lounges
Cons
Irate customers
October 22, 2020
Same role
Technical Support Associate (Former Employee) - Cebu City, Cebu
Fun, engaging, experience wise, easy training processes and friendly environment. Managers and co-workers are very communicative and approachable. No hassle.
September 1, 2020
Same role
Technical Support HP PSG (Current Employee) - Pasay
it seems that they do not train their Team Leaders and Level 2 support for professionalism. may it be verbal or written the people that they promote do not show leadership skills
Cons
Rude and Unprofessional Team Leaders
October 2, 2020
Same location
Advisor I (Current Employee) - Quezon City
In my opinion, Concentrix is a good place to start for newbies in the industry. But if you are someone who's looking for a higher offer, and with lots of experience this is not the company for you (at least in the site where I am currently employed.) And since I am working onsite, I feel like they don't that much care about their employees, we are in a pandemic and yet they wants us to work onsite even though cases are rising in the site itself.
Pros
Good working environment, fun people to work with, easy account, good life & work balance
Cons
Low salary offer, health & safety risks