Concentrix
Concentrix Employee Review

Salary disputes and Support are rude and unhelpful

December 31, 2019
HR are disorganized in completing your access eventhough you have completely submitted all the necessary requirements.Took us almost a month to have our system access.Lots of salary disputes to the extent that we even had a special pay out.Sick leaves are not credited properly even you have medcert which leads to another dispute.13th month pay here is taxable.Some support are somewhat rude and make fun of you whenever you ask questions.The transition TL is so plastic and have favoritism.She is somewhat rude and offensive most of the time.She doesn't deserve to be in position.
1.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Cons
Lots of disputes
October 22, 2020
Same role
Technical Support Associate (Former Employee) - Cebu City, Cebu
Fun, engaging, experience wise, easy training processes and friendly environment. Managers and co-workers are very communicative and approachable. No hassle.
September 1, 2020
Same role
Technical Support HP PSG (Current Employee) - Pasay
it seems that they do not train their Team Leaders and Level 2 support for professionalism. may it be verbal or written the people that they promote do not show leadership skills
Cons
Rude and Unprofessional Team Leaders
December 3, 2020
Same location
Csr (Current Employee) - SM City Clark
We just had the worst team leader management. Yes given that the account was stressful, competitive and the customers as well are stressed about their issues, what we are expecting from our lead is a motivation to keep going but then it is the other way around. Half of my teammates are about resign not because for the company but because of how we were handled by this Team Leader of ours. And were hoping that if you are going to still proceed in applying in Concentrix ofcourse you can still go. And I am wishing you that you won't be experiencing the same kind of leadership that we went through.
Pros
Security, health
Cons
Managemnet
  1. Salary disputes and Support are rude and unhelpful