Concentrix
Concentrix Employee Review

Relaxing and friendly environment workplace

June 3, 2020
Concentrix is a company that compensates every needs of an employee. I go to the office without any hassle. Trained me with knowledge and skills to work with easily. The management are very approachable. The environment is relaxing making the workplace comfortable. Upgrading skills from a customer service representative to a technical support representative is the most difficult for me. After working comfortably but challenging, at the end of the day, knowing that the company is paying me well makes my job very rewarding.
5.0Salary / Benefits
November 3, 2020
Same role
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) - Muntinlupa
Please do not apply, your hard will not be compensated. Low salary hard to get pto. Do not provide good benefits and management is not good as well. If you are a friend of high ops, then youll get a good schedule.
September 5, 2020
Same role
Technical Service Representative (Former Employee) - IT Park, Lahug, Cebu City
The workplace atmosphere was stressful but fun, we may received a call from an irate customer but we have our TL or our SME who are willing to help and support us.
Pros
Free lunches, high perks
October 15, 2020
Same location
Fraud Analyst (Former Employee) - Makati City
Fun to work. There's a lot of activities. Amazing. Clean building. Accommodating. You can be yourself. Had good staff. There's always a fun activities.
  1. Relaxing and friendly environment workplace