Concentrix
Concentrix Employee Review

Relaxed Workspace

October 10, 2019
The workplace is relaxed and orderly. Security is great, as client confidential information is taken seriously. Although the management is sometimes detached to the employees resulting in slightly harder work-load, it is still manageable and they listen to employee feedback. The work is fun and engaging.
5.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Salary
Cons
October 6, 2020
Same role
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) - Makati City
need to focus in your work as long its is hard day or what. need to learned and how difficult is it. the important is you enjoyed what you doing in your work.
July 19, 2020
Same role
Call Center Agent (CSR) (Former Employee) - Baguio City, Benguet
The job is tough but the is fun also. i was able to get to know lots good friends. the job was time pressured but i was able to accomplish all the task that was given to me.
August 7, 2020
Same location
Customer Service Representative for International Travel Account (Former Employee) - Spark Place Cubao
Great Company and great people as an overall experience. I love my job but due to pandemic some accounts needs to downsize. All the businesses and economy was seriously impacted by the crisis and as a regular employee. I know my company very well enough.. they provided and extended their financial help to all their employees but of course we need to wait a little more time to be redeployed.Since I have to keep moving forward for the welfare of my children. I decided to resign so I can look for new opportunities outside.
Pros
Benefits, Compensation, Facilities, Management, People
Cons
almost none