Concentrix
Concentrix Employee Review

Productive and good place to be

July 7, 2020
A typical day of work wherein your clients are all upset, you have to give your 200% patience to give a better service. always put your shoes on client situation and be mindful with your wordsAlways keep in mind that your job is to satisfied client.
4.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Cons
No Healthcare, Workmate
October 6, 2020
Same role
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) - Makati City
need to focus in your work as long its is hard day or what. need to learned and how difficult is it. the important is you enjoyed what you doing in your work.
July 19, 2020
Same role
Call Center Agent (CSR) (Former Employee) - Baguio City, Benguet
The job is tough but the is fun also. i was able to get to know lots good friends. the job was time pressured but i was able to accomplish all the task that was given to me.
June 12, 2020
Same location
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Alabang
At the last process of my interview, the HR didn't provide any hard copy of our contract because according to him it is on our portal and is printable. But as we start our training the contract is no longer available to print and to view on our portal. The salary that we had deal with is not what we are actually receiving based on our daily/hourly rate. I don't think that is quite fair just because we were in a seasonal ramp.
Pros
They offer free lunch every holiday seasons
  1. Productive and good place to be