Concentrix
Concentrix Employee Review

Productive and Fun workplace

April 4, 2020
All team leaders are nice and supportive. The work itself is really stressful. You have to deal with irate customers, most of the time. You have to always check your metrics. You have to be flexible in all aspects. Working in this company is like you're always in a battle field, you should be always ready with the changes. This company will bring out the best in you. With all the trainings and experiences that you will learn from them, I can say that it will make you tough, unbeatable and smart.
4.0Salary / Benefits
November 3, 2020
Same role
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) - Muntinlupa
Please do not apply, your hard will not be compensated. Low salary hard to get pto. Do not provide good benefits and management is not good as well. If you are a friend of high ops, then youll get a good schedule.
September 5, 2020
Same role
Technical Service Representative (Former Employee) - IT Park, Lahug, Cebu City
The workplace atmosphere was stressful but fun, we may received a call from an irate customer but we have our TL or our SME who are willing to help and support us.
Pros
Free lunches, high perks
October 2, 2020
Same location
Advisor I (Current Employee) - Quezon City
In my opinion, Concentrix is a good place to start for newbies in the industry. But if you are someone who's looking for a higher offer, and with lots of experience this is not the company for you (at least in the site where I am currently employed.) And since I am working onsite, I feel like they don't that much care about their employees, we are in a pandemic and yet they wants us to work onsite even though cases are rising in the site itself.
Pros
Good working environment, fun people to work with, easy account, good life & work balance
Cons
Low salary offer, health & safety risks