Concentrix
Concentrix Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace

November 27, 2020
Please, if your employee wants a specific workplace, give them what they want. I applied here for a non voice account but at the end of the day, they put me on a voice account. I tried to convince my superiors to switch my account but instead they want me to just resign. Very dissapointed with that part but i respect their decision although they never give me another chance.
4.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Toxic account
January 21, 2020
Same role
Associate Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Cebu City, Cebu
management are very competitive, they let you deliver results which are sometimes very difficult. big compensation. nice working environment. fast-paced
May 11, 2019
Same role
Sale Representative (Former Employee) - Bacolod
it was fun working here, and was able to improve my communication skill and sales through encountering different kind of person in every call. was able to handle different kind of irate costumer.
Pros
good medical benifits
January 5, 2021
Same location
Advisor II Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) - Quezon City
A good company but I have the worst TL and worst account management. I had a lot of things that I want to share, but one of it is being trained to talk to professional people since I handled healthcare account and normally we're speaking with a providers. The hardest part of the job is escalating especially with my TL, but the most enjoyable part of course is the training days. I have met the best trainers :)
  1. Productive and fun workplace