Concentrix
Concentrix Employee Review

Productive and Fun workplace

July 26, 2018
The management and the team is good. You will love the spacious atmosphere of the office as well as the amenties suvh as the gym,the shower room,pantry and the ktv lounge.. :)
4.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
free food from our TLs, Team building, Free gc
Cons
11x4 sched
September 4, 2020
Same role
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) - Baguio city
I have learned a lot of things in this company, not just in my phiysical characteristic but more on my emotional characteristic. I am thankful that concentrix accepted as their employee which made me more knowledgeable about BPO industry, especially on how to handle different attitude of a customer
July 11, 2020
Same role
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) - Cebu City
Working environment is fun. My salary rate is lesser than what I expected so I just do my best to earn more from my sales incentives. Work place is too far from my home so I need to rent a room near my workplace and it's anither expenses.
November 27, 2020
Same location
Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Quezon City
Please, if your employee wants a specific workplace, give them what they want. I applied here for a non voice account but at the end of the day, they put me on a voice account. I tried to convince my superiors to switch my account but instead they want me to just resign. Very dissapointed with that part but i respect their decision although they never give me another chance.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Toxic account
  1. Productive and Fun workplace