Concentrix
Concentrix Employee Review

Not happy

July 27, 2020
Not acommodating especially in this time of pandemic. We had point to point but if they let you go on a vto. You will have to wait for hours to have a shuttle send you home.
2.0Salary / Benefits
December 3, 2020
Same role
Csr (Current Employee) - SM City Clark
We just had the worst team leader management. Yes given that the account was stressful, competitive and the customers as well are stressed about their issues, what we are expecting from our lead is a motivation to keep going but then it is the other way around. Half of my teammates are about resign not because for the company but because of how we were handled by this Team Leader of ours. And were hoping that if you are going to still proceed in applying in Concentrix ofcourse you can still go. And I am wishing you that you won't be experiencing the same kind of leadership that we went through.
Pros
Security, health
Cons
Managemnet
September 25, 2020
Same role
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Cebu City, Cebu
Very professional work field from the training ground up to the production area. Follows hierarchy and communicates with the agents in a mannered and approachable way.
Pros
Fun and collaborative
Cons
Required OTs
August 18, 2020
Same roleSame location
Customer Care Associate (Current Employee) - Mandaluyong
I don't recommend this company. Poor HR. Rude Guards. I hope that there's a improvement on this company. Currently rendering and I will never ever get back again.