Concentrix
Concentrix Employee Review

Nice working place

September 1, 2020
It is a nice working place they also give incentive and benefits and teaches a lot of trainings and seminar that can help the employees in working at the office.
4.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Performance incentives
Cons
Unpaid overtime
November 3, 2020
Same role
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) - Muntinlupa
Please do not apply, your hard will not be compensated. Low salary hard to get pto. Do not provide good benefits and management is not good as well. If you are a friend of high ops, then youll get a good schedule.
September 5, 2020
Same role
Technical Service Representative (Former Employee) - IT Park, Lahug, Cebu City
The workplace atmosphere was stressful but fun, we may received a call from an irate customer but we have our TL or our SME who are willing to help and support us.
Pros
Free lunches, high perks
October 2, 2020
Same location
Advisor I (Current Employee) - Quezon City
In my opinion, Concentrix is a good place to start for newbies in the industry. But if you are someone who's looking for a higher offer, and with lots of experience this is not the company for you (at least in the site where I am currently employed.) And since I am working onsite, I feel like they don't that much care about their employees, we are in a pandemic and yet they wants us to work onsite even though cases are rising in the site itself.
Pros
Good working environment, fun people to work with, easy account, good life & work balance
Cons
Low salary offer, health & safety risks