Concentrix
Concentrix Employee Review

Great place to work with

August 22, 2020
Great company, I have graveyard shift so the usual unlimited water and coffee is available for each employee every time. Activities and recognitions are held every month. Nice place to work with.
3.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Unlimited coffee at the vendo machine
Cons
delayed incentive pay outs.
September 25, 2020
Same role
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Cebu City, Cebu
Very professional work field from the training ground up to the production area. Follows hierarchy and communicates with the agents in a mannered and approachable way.
Pros
Fun and collaborative
Cons
Required OTs
August 28, 2020
Same role
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Cebu
First of all I must say I miss working with you. It's a great opportunity to be part in your company with supportive teammates and good management. And good benefits and compensation. Nice workplace and wonderful learning experience.
Pros
opportunities
October 2, 2020
Same location
Advisor I (Current Employee) - Quezon City
In my opinion, Concentrix is a good place to start for newbies in the industry. But if you are someone who's looking for a higher offer, and with lots of experience this is not the company for you (at least in the site where I am currently employed.) And since I am working onsite, I feel like they don't that much care about their employees, we are in a pandemic and yet they wants us to work onsite even though cases are rising in the site itself.
Pros
Good working environment, fun people to work with, easy account, good life & work balance
Cons
Low salary offer, health & safety risks