Concentrix
Concentrix Employee Review

Good place to start for newbies.

October 2, 2020
In my opinion, Concentrix is a good place to start for newbies in the industry. But if you are someone who's looking for a higher offer, and with lots of experience this is not the company for you (at least in the site where I am currently employed.) And since I am working onsite, I feel like they don't that much care about their employees, we are in a pandemic and yet they wants us to work onsite even though cases are rising in the site itself.
2.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Good working environment, fun people to work with, easy account, good life & work balance
Cons
Low salary offer, health & safety risks
January 5, 2021
Advisor II Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) - Quezon City
A good company but I have the worst TL and worst account management. I had a lot of things that I want to share, but one of it is being trained to talk to professional people since I handled healthcare account and normally we're speaking with a providers. The hardest part of the job is escalating especially with my TL, but the most enjoyable part of course is the training days. I have met the best trainers :)
November 27, 2020
Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Quezon City
Please, if your employee wants a specific workplace, give them what they want. I applied here for a non voice account but at the end of the day, they put me on a voice account. I tried to convince my superiors to switch my account but instead they want me to just resign. Very dissapointed with that part but i respect their decision although they never give me another chance.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Toxic account
September 1, 2020
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) - Quezon City
It is a nice working place they also give incentive and benefits and teaches a lot of trainings and seminar that can help the employees in working at the office.
Pros
Performance incentives
Cons
Unpaid overtime
  1. Good place to start for newbies.