Concentrix
Concentrix Employee Review

Fun

August 23, 2020
Working there was really fun, the environment is also really good. They have very approachable staff and the maintenance people are really friendly. This was my very first job and working with Concentrix has greatly impacted my growth. It's also a great place for new job seekers.
4.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Great incentives
September 25, 2020
Same role
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Cebu City, Cebu
Very professional work field from the training ground up to the production area. Follows hierarchy and communicates with the agents in a mannered and approachable way.
Pros
Fun and collaborative
Cons
Required OTs
August 28, 2020
Same role
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Cebu
First of all I must say I miss working with you. It's a great opportunity to be part in your company with supportive teammates and good management. And good benefits and compensation. Nice workplace and wonderful learning experience.
Pros
opportunities
Cons
August 3, 2020
Same location
TECHNICAL SUPPORT II (Former Employee) - Cagayan de Oro, Misamis Oriental
Concentrix CDO does not follow protocol when it comes to hiring and terminating employees. The scores are easily manipulated and changed. It is highly advisable to screenshot your scores because this will come handy once you tag terminated and are called to defend yourself. The team leaders can easily terminate you, without just cause. And again, I have to emphasize Concentrix CDO easily attracts applicants and potential employees thru promising hiring bonuses and encentives, only to find out that theses comes with scores and metrics, which shouldn't be the case as it was advertised as HIRING bonus. Its appears fraudulent to advertised it as something you get once you go onboard, yet its not.