Concentrix
Concentrix Employee Review

Fun work place, very busy

August 21, 2020
Productive, fast paced, you can learn as time passes by. The employees especially team leaders are helpful and supportive. Must be one of the BPO you should go. Good salary and benefits.
5.0Salary / Benefits
Cons
Fast paced
December 3, 2020
Same role
Csr (Current Employee) - SM City Clark
We just had the worst team leader management. Yes given that the account was stressful, competitive and the customers as well are stressed about their issues, what we are expecting from our lead is a motivation to keep going but then it is the other way around. Half of my teammates are about resign not because for the company but because of how we were handled by this Team Leader of ours. And were hoping that if you are going to still proceed in applying in Concentrix ofcourse you can still go. And I am wishing you that you won't be experiencing the same kind of leadership that we went through.
Pros
Security, health
Cons
Managemnet
September 25, 2020
Same role
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Cebu City, Cebu
Very professional work field from the training ground up to the production area. Follows hierarchy and communicates with the agents in a mannered and approachable way.
Pros
Fun and collaborative
Cons
Required OTs
November 27, 2020
Same location
Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Quezon City
Please, if your employee wants a specific workplace, give them what they want. I applied here for a non voice account but at the end of the day, they put me on a voice account. I tried to convince my superiors to switch my account but instead they want me to just resign. Very dissapointed with that part but i respect their decision although they never give me another chance.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Toxic account
  1. Fun work place, very busy