Concentrix
Concentrix Employee Review

Fun place to work

September 25, 2019
The company benefits were good. The account incentives are also huge. Very nice place to work with. Plus families were being appreciated here. The family day is awesome.
4.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Sodexo overload
Cons
OT are not paid (long call and it is your end of shift)
October 22, 2020
Same role
Technical Support Associate (Former Employee) - Cebu City, Cebu
Fun, engaging, experience wise, easy training processes and friendly environment. Managers and co-workers are very communicative and approachable. No hassle.
September 1, 2020
Same role
Technical Support HP PSG (Current Employee) - Pasay
it seems that they do not train their Team Leaders and Level 2 support for professionalism. may it be verbal or written the people that they promote do not show leadership skills
Cons
Rude and Unprofessional Team Leaders
August 7, 2020
Same location
Customer Service Representative for International Travel Account (Former Employee) - Spark Place Cubao
Great Company and great people as an overall experience. I love my job but due to pandemic some accounts needs to downsize. All the businesses and economy was seriously impacted by the crisis and as a regular employee. I know my company very well enough.. they provided and extended their financial help to all their employees but of course we need to wait a little more time to be redeployed.Since I have to keep moving forward for the welfare of my children. I decided to resign so I can look for new opportunities outside.
Pros
Benefits, Compensation, Facilities, Management, People
Cons
almost none