Concentrix
Concentrix Employee Review

Company culture and management sucks.

July 15, 2020
Convergys/Concentrix needs to invest in improving their company CULTURE. I've had some good friends I met there which was the only reason I liked working there. Pay is okay, I'm not going to say it's great because I'm sure this company is getting their bang for a buck. I think the pay was $2/hr and some cents when you start in which if you pay an agent in the US for the same job, it would be around $15 up per hour. If you're single, pay works out, but if you have a family with kids, you will live pay check to pay check as an agent. I've had a operations manager who yelled at people, and tend to intimidate everyone because she was an "OM". They didn't talk to the agents directly unless someone was in deep trouble. Some leaders didn't know how to coach properly, they only cared about metrics and when you get "sick" you felt like you have to be guilty for not going to work or else you will "lose your job" kind of environment. In coaching leads should at least ask, "what can I do better to help you?". Nope! They tell you to shorten your calls so your AHT will be low, or build empathy so you get high surveys. It was like here's the list, do it then coaching is over. They don't really take care of their people, they only want their numbers up no matter what. I'm talking about if it there was a typhoon go to work even if you're soaking wet. Oh, and that's another thing they should care about their employees safety, guess not. This job was stressful. Talking all day/night to customers your entire shift is no fun plus shift changes which was fine because that's the job, however - more...
2.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
good friends
Cons
see comment
November 3, 2020
Same role
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) - Muntinlupa
Please do not apply, your hard will not be compensated. Low salary hard to get pto. Do not provide good benefits and management is not good as well. If you are a friend of high ops, then youll get a good schedule.
September 5, 2020
Same role
Technical Service Representative (Former Employee) - IT Park, Lahug, Cebu City
The workplace atmosphere was stressful but fun, we may received a call from an irate customer but we have our TL or our SME who are willing to help and support us.
Pros
Free lunches, high perks
July 23, 2020
Same location
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Bacolod city
Work is fast paced and schedule is different from the normal time schedule as they follow the time in US. Our clients are US based hence a different work timings
  1. Company culture and management sucks.