Concentrix
Concentrix Employee Review

Accomodating Lobby

November 2, 2018
Even though your tired they have comfortable place to stay with. You can either watch movies or shows at their lobby or stay at the sleeping quarters.
5.0Salary / Benefits
September 4, 2020
Same role
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) - Baguio city
I have learned a lot of things in this company, not just in my phiysical characteristic but more on my emotional characteristic. I am thankful that concentrix accepted as their employee which made me more knowledgeable about BPO industry, especially on how to handle different attitude of a customer
July 11, 2020
Same role
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) - Cebu City
Working environment is fun. My salary rate is lesser than what I expected so I just do my best to earn more from my sales incentives. Work place is too far from my home so I need to rent a room near my workplace and it's anither expenses.
October 2, 2020
Same location
Advisor I (Current Employee) - Quezon City
In my opinion, Concentrix is a good place to start for newbies in the industry. But if you are someone who's looking for a higher offer, and with lots of experience this is not the company for you (at least in the site where I am currently employed.) And since I am working onsite, I feel like they don't that much care about their employees, we are in a pandemic and yet they wants us to work onsite even though cases are rising in the site itself.
Pros
Good working environment, fun people to work with, easy account, good life & work balance
Cons
Low salary offer, health & safety risks