Concentrix
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Concentrix Employee Reviews

Philippines3,583 reviews
Found 3,583 reviews matching the search
Salary / Benefits
Fun to work. There's a lot of activities. Amazing. Clean building. Accommodating. You can be yourself. Had good staff. There's always a fun activities.
Salary / Benefits
Fun, engaging, experience wise, easy training processes and friendly environment. Managers and co-workers are very communicative and approachable. No hassle.
Salary / Benefits
need to focus in your work as long its is hard day or what. need to learned and how difficult is it. the important is you enjoyed what you doing in your work.
Salary / Benefits
In my opinion, Concentrix is a good place to start for newbies in the industry. But if you are someone who's looking for a higher offer, and with lots of experience this is not the company for you (at least in the site where I am currently employed.) And since I am working onsite, I feel like they don't that much care about their employees, we are in a pandemic and yet they wants us to work onsite even though cases are rising in the site itself.
Pros
Good working environment, fun people to work with, easy account, good life & work balance
Cons
Low salary offer, health & safety risks
Salary / Benefits
Very professional work field from the training ground up to the production area. Follows hierarchy and communicates with the agents in a mannered and approachable way.
Pros
Fun and collaborative
Cons
Required OTs
Salary / Benefits
reapplied but has not been contacted at all but overall experience has been pleasant this is where i grew and met my full potential. there is nothing like home as they say
Pros
compensation, work environment
Cons
depends on the leader
Salary / Benefits
The workplace atmosphere was stressful but fun, we may received a call from an irate customer but we have our TL or our SME who are willing to help and support us.
Pros
Free lunches, high perks
Salary / Benefits
I have learned a lot of things in this company, not just in my phiysical characteristic but more on my emotional characteristic. I am thankful that concentrix accepted as their employee which made me more knowledgeable about BPO industry, especially on how to handle different attitude of a customer
Salary / Benefits
it seems that they do not train their Team Leaders and Level 2 support for professionalism. may it be verbal or written the people that they promote do not show leadership skills
Cons
Rude and Unprofessional Team Leaders
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Concentrix?
Salary / Benefits
It is a nice working place they also give incentive and benefits and teaches a lot of trainings and seminar that can help the employees in working at the office.
Pros
Performance incentives
Cons
Unpaid overtime
Salary / Benefits
it's a very diffucult account that i'd handled their policies changes time to time and its hard to commit wuth the customer most specially when their packages not be abled to delivered.
Salary / Benefits
First of all I must say I miss working with you. It's a great opportunity to be part in your company with supportive teammates and good management. And good benefits and compensation. Nice workplace and wonderful learning experience.
Pros
opportunities
Salary / Benefits
I had a good time working in Concentrix. The bosses are kind and considerate. My TL looks terror but she is kind and sweet. She always make it a point to give feedback to help us perform better
Salary / Benefits
was able to bond with my teammates
was able to learn how to troubleshoot

was able to meet a lot of new people

so very fun at work with teammates

char hahahaha

Salary / Benefits
Company and campaign was great but there was a problem within the campaign management and they were not able to handle the pandemic situation properly.
Salary / Benefits
Working there was really fun, the environment is also really good. They have very approachable staff and the maintenance people are really friendly. This was my very first job and working with Concentrix has greatly impacted my growth. It's also a great place for new job seekers.
Pros
Great incentives
Salary / Benefits
requires flexibility in schedules. must be willing to work on ot and even during holidays. fun to work as you will be able to work eith a lot and different people
Salary / Benefits
Great company, I have graveyard shift so the usual unlimited water and coffee is available for each employee every time. Activities and recognitions are held every month. Nice place to work with.
Pros
Unlimited coffee at the vendo machine
Cons
delayed incentive pay outs.
Salary / Benefits
Productive, fast paced, you can learn as time passes by. The employees especially team leaders are helpful and supportive. Must be one of the BPO you should go. Good salary and benefits.
Cons
Fast paced
Salary / Benefits
Over all review to my current company is good, everything was smooth the account is not a toxic account, The only thing is that in this kind of pandemic I hope that they offer a homebased job like the rest of the accounts that they have.
Pros
Good leadership, nice environment, clear process and near site.
Salary / Benefits
I don't recommend this company. Poor HR. Rude Guards. I hope that there's a improvement on this company. Currently rendering and I will never ever get back again.