Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews

Philippines4,069 reviews

Found 4,069 reviews matching the searchSee all 28,780 reviews

The benefits and salary are good. It just really depends on the account that you'll be handling.

The company is good. It just really depends on the account that you'll be handling. They give signing in bonus. Paid training. My overall experience is not good because of the account I handled but the Company is good.

Zero to no benefits for support roles

Concentrix may be the largest company in the Philippines but it has almost no benefits (aside from the government mandated ones) to support roles. Not recommend for those who has enough IT Experience. HMO is only clinic based. No Free dependents. You'll have to pay at least half for HMO. You'll be overworked without reasonable compensation. Management sucks.

Great Training Ground

Was employed from 2005-2016. This company has molded and trained me to become the leader I am today. They are focused on performance and Client satisfaction

A Great Starting Company

This is the best BPO company for newbies out there. You will be introduced to the typical call center setting and here you will learn all of the basics.

Pros

Experience for Newbies

Cons

Pay

Concentrix has a good and diverse employees

Concentrix is really good when it comes to hiring the right employees. But when it comes to working, I feel like they can do more. I also feel like they usually promote employees that has no good performance. They only base on the appearance and communication skills of the applicants during the interview or promotion process.

So much politics and people plays around their work

The company was good in it's vision but cannot apply it, because employees never took their jobs seriously. Some experienced back pay and COE to be received a year after clearance. Previous employees were getting calls for returned equipments and process has been followed.

Pros

Good recruitement, facilities, site leader is very visionary

Cons

Employees play around their work which also affects the back pay

Depression is waving

No work ethics and toxic work environment. You will only get an increase and promotion if you have connections to higher ups and their cronies. This is not the place to grow up and expand your skills. Overworked and rarely compensated. This is good for entry level jobs only.

Good

Good company to work with. Nice and helpful people will be surrounding you. Willing to help anytime you will be needing assistance. Had a great time during my stay.

Pros

People

Cons

Allowance

Great workplace but don't value their staff much

Great workplace. Love the people I worked with. Unfortunately, they don't value staff as much as they would say on their culture statement. The pay isn't based on the qualifications you have but more on what is your previous pay. (If you're going to transfer position within the company). This is really unfortunate. CNX is a really great company in terms of culture but doesn't really pay well. Appraisal isn't good. Imagine getting PHP 2.75 as annual appraisal on you per hour pay? You know you did really well and worked on a lot of tasks within the year. On the other hand, management is really supportive and I am so grateful I worked with them. They're genuine people. I love my workmates as well. I learned a lot working in this company. I learned to work under minimal supervision also learned to be proactive in providing solutions to minimal issues we had in the production. Overall, CNX is a great place to work with. I am still grateful for CNX.

I work from home until I resign. Much better at home working than office (for me)

The salary is competitive but when it comes to work, the "1 minute" is very important. Pressure and stress. Always night shift.No fixed schedule.GLuck

Pros

Internet allowance(wfh), Rice allowance, Leaves

Cons

Long hours of work, every minute is paid in your part. No time to relax, pressured and stress on the clients, not recommended if you're not a night person

competitive salary package but management needs improvement

it really is offering competitive salary package to its employees and the chance to work remotely/ temporary work from home but the management on my previous account is quite toxic and it is very hard to file for a vacation leave especially if you need mental break.

Not satisfying

Low salary, outdated tools and super slow computers, power tripping and so much more. You will feel that you are not growing inside of the company. I like the people but I hate the management

Good work environment

Good work environment, has recreational facilities, employee benefits and compensations are great, but some of the management people treat you like an outcase

Productive and fun workplace

if you are looking for a company that is enjoyable and relaxing concentrix is one of the recommended company. They have employee engagement every Friday.

meh

It was not the best. It is good if you are just starting out, but realistically, it is impossible to have a life if you are in that company. You should look for better companies if you can

Management are bullies

The operations managers in Concentrix North Edsa have a tendency to strong-arm some employees and team leads. Apart from a tyrannical management, the team leads and agents have a friendly and collaborative bond which is something to look at in a good light.

Worth the experience (non-voice)

- Overtime compensation is not fair and equal.- overworked- unpaid after-work emails that can take up to 30 minutes to an hour and a half.- not following assigned training time

The account I handled was too demanding

I handled an American satellite radio account and the metrics were too impossible to reach. The incentives are used as motivation, but in reality it isn't really attainable. The pay was ok but could be paid more for the amount of calls received.

Non-existent management

Payroll issuesIneffective management Lack of strategy Almost all of the difficult tasks are delegated to team leads and supervisors Lots of opportunities for growth and job advancement but the work environment is toxictraining is very ineffective Intense work so it's not great for long-term job seekers unless you have the skills and talent to get promoted right awayNo team discussions, very faulty communication to downlines even if it's concerning significant changes

Pros

lots of job advancement opportunities, permanent WFH opportunities

Cons

toxic, unpaid OT work, you have to be very independent to pass your SC on a WFH set-up

Good place for newbies and career shifters in BPO

They have a really good recruitment process. Good trainers and training system. Also, the high management is very attentive to the concerns of their employers. They have the best people solutions. Other difficulty is dependent on your account metrics and client concerns. PLUS they processed my final/backpay very quickly only in a span of two weeks. They also still offer WFH set up despite the RTO memo of the government which implies that they put their employees first.

Pros

Benefits, Incentives

Cons

Very strict management, Salary compensation is debatable but mine is not enough

Selfish

Do not care about the employee but the clients only. They keep on hiring people because a lot are resigning. They are maximizing their employess being cross trained to different LOBs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits