Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews

Philippines3,562 reviews
Found 3,562 reviews matching the search
Salary / Benefits
In my opinion the job specification I'm in right now doesn't fit the salary that I need to cover my needs for my family. Some benefits are missing, like attendance allowance and doesn't provide shuttles
Pros
Free Food during special occasions
Cons
low compensated
Salary / Benefits
It was one of the memorable night when our team performed a dance presentation during our graduation. The managers are very supportive and professional. How I wish i could work again in Concentrix
Salary / Benefits
It was Convergys when I first started there, and it was acquired by Concentrix. The culture is quite good and very accommodating for both newbies and tenured. Salary is very competitive especially when you have a goal in mind.
Salary / Benefits
As an old employee, Concentrix has been a good environment to work at, all its employees are Humble and approachable. You will never regret working at Concentrix.
Pros
Good environment and high salary
Salary / Benefits
Great Company and great people as an overall experience. I love my job but due to pandemic some accounts needs to downsize. All the businesses and economy was seriously impacted by the crisis and as a regular employee. I know my company very well enough.. they provided and extended their financial help to all their employees but of course we need to wait a little more time to be redeployed.Since I have to keep moving forward for the welfare of my children. I decided to resign so I can look for new opportunities outside.
Pros
Benefits, Compensation, Facilities, Management, People
Cons
almost none
Salary / Benefits
The Team Leader is very unprofessional. Throughout our training, he 'd thrown us cursive words. It's my first time to apply for a BPO industry and I have to say it's going to be the last.
Salary / Benefits
Been with the company and performed. Due to schedule I was not able to finish the clearance and due to this pandemic, I relocated abroad and when I tried to reapply they did not consider my application
good company

good benefits

good ambiance

over all good satisfaction
Salary / Benefits
Company's management and environment is good. Practice professionalism. Job culture is great. Salary and benefits are great. Trainings are very effective for employees.
Salary / Benefits
It was alright for me,but this company clearly wasn't meant for me .I will forever be grateful for them for giving me the chance to work for them because it gave me exposure 😁
Pros
salary and benefits
Cons
early wake up call
Salary / Benefits
Concentrix CDO does not follow protocol when it comes to hiring and terminating employees. The scores are easily manipulated and changed. It is highly advisable to screenshot your scores because this will come handy once you tag terminated and are called to defend yourself. The team leaders can easily terminate you, without just cause. And again, I have to emphasize Concentrix CDO easily attracts applicants and potential employees thru promising hiring bonuses and encentives, only to find out that theses comes with scores and metrics, which shouldn't be the case as it was advertised as HIRING bonus. Its appears fraudulent to advertised it as something you get once you go onboard, yet its not.
Salary / Benefits
I learn how to multitask. Speaking to the customer whilst looking for the best resolution to their problem. It helps that our team leader is approachable
Salary / Benefits
Concentrix is fair when it comes to employee. But they really need to give raise to employees who gives more effort and value added service to customers like me.
Pros
Good working ambiance
Salary / Benefits
I did try to reapply but I guess the environment is still the same. No changes. I can't even feel and see that management really do care with their employees.
Salary / Benefits
the account was pioneering, it's good only at the start, but then management shows its true colors for being too demanding but little too impossible to meet demands. training is inadequate especially in navigating tools since providers have various types of inquiry - it's a health account-claims. low-support from tenure(manila site and NY) which tends you to lie to hospital providers on their queries.
Pros
nice working place and computers.
Cons
rate increase minimal, training inadequate, rate is all in, no allowance, toxic workplace-considering they hire unprofessional people like hs grad., management only cares for output. little to no budget for team building.
Salary / Benefits
Not acommodating especially in this time of pandemic. We had point to point but if they let you go on a vto. You will have to wait for hours to have a shuttle send you home.
Salary / Benefits
the company have a lot of incentives program and they give good health benefits and other allowances. the salary is also competitive. work there is not that hard.
Salary / Benefits
Work is fast paced and schedule is different from the normal time schedule as they follow the time in US. Our clients are US based hence a different work timings
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace with team oriented culture. I was a part of small but amazing account which is IMVU. We number few which may be why the account culture is good.
Salary / Benefits
They have shifting schedules. But, good thing they always consider the distance from the residence to the work of the employee. From that job, I learned how to be friendly because they never discriminate other culture. I love my work and the peaceful and conducive place of ny job. I enjoy socializing with my co-workers during our teambuilding.
Pros
Good training ground for leadership role
Cons
Communication from upper management
Salary / Benefits
Pros
Free snacks