Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews

Philippines3,505 reviews
Found 3,505 reviews matching the search
Fun workplace
Facilities are clean. Workplace is fun, Exciting activities. Staffs are friendly and nice, they're fun to be with . You'll surely love to work with superb managers.
Salary / Benefits
Engaging community and you work together with the higher ups to produce better results.
It's a good start if you are a BPO virgin since you will learn all the ins and outs when you are working as a Call center Agent. Everyday you get to learn something new about handling certain issues and the way you handle customers especially if they are irate.

Working at Concentrix gave me a solid foundation as a Customer service reperesentative.
Stressful
Everyday is a stressful day. Hard to find a support everytime you need one. Management works very slow and you need to keep on follow up and it takes months to process what you need.
Salary / Benefits
Its good to work at concentrix
Its good to work at concentrix. The company prioritize the safety and well being of their employee. Concentrix takes care of their employees. Working environment is good as well.
Salary / Benefits
It's a good place to work on your communication skills
The place was a good place for starters like me in the field of call center. they will train you to showcase your abilities, and push you to become a better person.
Productive and Fun Workplace
I believe that the only hard part of the job is the learning process on what to do in handling customers but overall, I love the culture in the company and that the people are very friendly and approachable.
Concentrix
Overall, the atmosphere in the work area is pretty relax and really fun. I enjoyed my stay in concentrix, leaders were approachable, also very well trained leaders that'll help you grow and understand more about the company.
Fine
Nice place however the pay is not so good. Good trining ground for new applicants. Nice work place, friendly co workers and the place is convenient as well.
Management was good.
The environment at work are warmth. Everybody seems to be a family. I have to think of my childrens welfare and health due to Covid19, reason why I resigned. Now I am looking for an online job such as working at home that i can do both monitor my young children and the same time still earning for a living.
Salary / Benefits
somehow its fun staying on that company
i dont have any other comments to them because my stay with them is someone worth it. because back then iam just a beginner and they give me full support on achieving my role
Job description
I answer customer inquiries about what Apple device suits their needs. Also give them the benefits and advantages of the device and give instruction to use it wisely.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun work place
I had a good experience with Concentrix though it's just a short time. They had a nice workplace, but they also have a stressful environment. They don't take consideration
N/a
Good company and management. They accept students and even adjust your work schedule depending on your class schedule. There are events and benefits for employees occassionally. Thumbs up.
Salary / Benefits
Growth will be present limitedly
This may be a review for BPOS in general,, to be honest they dont care about their workers. They are business centric and will only think much of their people so long as their company profits.
na
i recommend the company they are friendly and very considerate. they have different accounts. the supervisors are very approachable. the recruitment are the best.
Salary / Benefits
Good company ,working 8 hours ,management is helpful ,workplace is diverse ,pay is good ,flexible hours
Good company ,flexible hours manager are great,good working condition,pay is good,benefit are excellent you have vacation leave ,ss,training is paid,good location.
They are good
Compensation is not enough. I never receive any salary increase even i work at my best. They are client first most if the time. The lacks care to employees.
Good company
They have to improve on granting leave for its employees. but the rest it is good and the company gradually change my life and my english communication.
Great team leaders
It was still Convergys when I joined them. I learned a lot thanks to the training and being guided by great trainers and team leaders. The environment is very friendly.
my first BPO experience
I had my first BPO experience in Convergys (now Concentrix). Everything is well organized and well laid out. They have really molded me from a newbie to a seasoned customer associate.
Become a Better Person
The average tenure in Concentrix Clark (at least during my employment) is about 4 to 5 years -- that says quite a whole lot about how the team strives to keep their people.

When the leadership team has to make a critical decision that involves and highly affects the agents, we always default to the leading question "... is this the RIGHT thing to do FOR the agents/employees?" Indeed, if the answer is a clear Yes, then we will proceed with the plans and initiatives that will benefit the employees.

The agent-centric culture is amazing. Generally, employees are happy, they have fun, they practice integrity and professionalism, they are productive, they perform.

Given the chance, yes I will probably work for CNX again if and when the opportunity arise.