Concentrix logo

Concentrix Employee Reviews

Philippines3,752 reviews

Found 3,752 reviews matching the searchSee all 26,083 reviews

salary is on time

concentrix is a good company just not the best account very toxic, maybe if i was assigned to a non telco account i would have stayed, lack of support from the TL.

Pros

salary bonus

Cons

toxic account

Toxic workplace

I had a very long journey with Concentrix even if I just stayed for 2 months. Sad to say but the salary given for our position as ** is too low for the workload that is given to us. The interview pricess was fast, and results were given on the same day. My overall rating is 2 stars out of 5 because there was an internet allowance.

Pros

Internet allowance

Cons

Salary too low for workload

Good environment for BPO newbies

Day-to-day work becomes repetitive and routinary once you get the hang of the job. Workstations are shared so keeping them clean, orderly and reporting faulty tools is a must and a curtesy to the next user. Power tripping is fairly evident but definitely not tolerated. Workplace culture is very fast-paced and competitive but greatly values team-work, professionalism and resilience . Diversity is very much respected and mental health is well acknowledged, they offer discreet and trusted counselling for those who require one. Hardest part of the job would be the perpetual shifting of schedules which takes a huge toll on your physical health one way or another, so it's your responsibility as an individual to manage your time wisely, get as much rest as you can as well as practice self-awareness of your own work-life balance. The management can sometimes be at extremes, at certain times lax, other times stern. Most enjoyable part of the job is getting to work with a group of people who have the same motivation and values the same things as you. Personally, most of the people I have encountered during my stay at this company are very well-mannered, professional and decent. I was lucky enough to have been a part of a team headed by a good leader and consisted of top tier individuals who became my good friends.

Pros

Comfortable and clean sleeping quarters, Spacious pantry, Clean amenities and office space, Respects diversity and mental health

Cons

Constant shifting schedule, Slow career growth

Cool workplace.

I enjoyed working as vendor for this X company. Got lot of benefits, like free meal, employees lounge, free refreshments. The only thing you'd pay is commute to work.
Salary / Benefits

Does not abide with health protocols

I decided to leave the company due to the reason that they never took an action to suspected agents with covid. At first, this company helped me grow. However, as time goes by, I never had a strong willed leaders. I was not able to feel as well that our team was united ending it up that mostly our teamates resigned.

Salary / Benefits

Productive and fun work place

They can change your life for a good purpose. They have more activities, more challenges , fun work place and good supervisor, TL , DM and OM's.

Fun Workplace and Good Environment

Concentrix gave me a apportunity to learn and to build my confident on how to handle an exxelent customer Service andproductive work environment. Concentrix mold me to be a good Customer Assosiate

Fun to work

Concentrix is one of the best company I have worked for. If I will be given a chance to re-apply I will do it with a heart beat. Concentrix you are the best!
Salary / Benefits

Toxic just like other call center industry

All I can say, it's toxic and not fun to work. They will judge you as if they knew your whole personality. Favoritisms to others, you should keep track of it, it will make you feel not belonging to the group and find yourself alone and neglected. Once you've been part of the team, your supervisor will keep an eye on you and will surely find you some errors and issues that may lead to suspension up to termination of your employment in the company. I have also heard that their product line is tremendously difficult, and you cannot afford to handle it like so. For me, it's less likely to recommend to others. So it's a NO!

Pros

You will have a job

Cons

People are toxic - judgmental cohort and fault finders
Salary / Benefits

Good

Good company with good compensation. Some good incentives and commissions if you have your sales. Some support from your teammates. Some good events prepared by SMEs.

Pros

Some free lunches

Cons

Mandatory OTs; Some tools aren't agent friendly

Jobs at Concentrix

See more jobs

Fast-paced

I trully appreciate my work experience @Concentrix being my 1st Bpo work. I learn a lot in terms of the culture and work environment. The only reason I left is because the account is not friendly anymore especially we are on sales account. the pandemic arises and not all customer are gonna buy the product you offer. We are on a quota monthly so its a bit hard to manage, aside from that there are also other metrics to pass aswell. but overall its a good experience. Best wishes

Pros

Event and freebies for celebration

Cons

Mandatory OT for clearing queue

Very Competitive Workplace

Based on my experience, I have a lot of fun in training and I learned a lot. During my nesting period I learned more and I was challenged in the environment but what I love about Concentrix is they let you do baby steps before they increase their demands to your work. The staff are friendly and also they treat all people the same, both hugh and low position treated with respect. I don't know if it's the account only but the account we handle has poor management and they really wanna replace tenured agents to get newbies so they can't raise our pay

Pros

Events to win prizes, Free food at events, Holiday food package, Consecutive Off (if your team fight for it)

Cons

Forced Rest day overtime, Pressuring Team Leader, No Agent protection against abusive customers
Salary / Benefits

they dont accomodate their trainees

as a previous employeethe management did notcater me well as well as the operations manager said that i could not handle a bulk call which incorrect also the team leads did not guide me while taking the call

Pros

they have good training for me as a begginer

Cons

the operations manager is very strict
Salary / Benefits

Some programs are poorly managed/Politics is the name of the game

There are a lot of good managers in convergys but like in most companies, there are also accounts that are poorly managed. Some managers look at how much you can spend outside of work when you go out with them (required). Some are more inclined to giving promotions for home grown talents but still choose to outsource from other programs and yet they do not give value to the outsourced leader. Most of the time, employees are just part of the metrics that the program needs to pass. More often than not, promotion is dependent on politics.

Pros

Better salary and benefits than any other BPO

Cons

People management

Productive and fun

I really recommend this company they give a fair compensation. They care for their agent. They are driven to help their employees. The workplace is really good and the best staffs ever.
Salary / Benefits

Fun workplace, tl’s we’re good

You will learn a lot from them but sadly most of agents resigning because management is very poor, management is not a pro agent, break/lunches is needed to be approved before you take it ( this is not a big deal)

Cons

You can’t give same reasons of absences/sickness
Salary / Benefits

Fun workplace with friendly workmates

They’re a great environment but I wouldn’t say much about their management. They have fun activities in place for every LOBs, but they don’t have that much IT supports for when there’s computer related issues, they also sometimes don’t pay for the issues.

Easy promotion

I got promoted after regularization.Then after three months from the current role got promoted again then was given a special role to help the account.

Pros

Free food

Cons

Will help you save a lot
Salary / Benefits

Very accommodating all of their staff.

they are really accommodating to all their staff. I am very much satisfied with them. I will recommend them to all of my friends to apply to Concentrix.

Pros

freebies
Salary / Benefits

The company is very good only the Management dont

We are well paid by the company but the management im part of in our LOB is not. They are always looking for numbers but they dont care about their people..

Pros

Shuttle during pandemic

Cons

Na

N/a

Great experience, well-organized, and competitive. Salary wise, competitive salary, no work place discrimination, and managers, supervisors, tenured workers are friendly and approachable.

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6.6K