Comglasco Aguila Glass Corporation

Comglasco Aguila Glass Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines20 reviews

Good for starters

This company is good for starters. They offer free staff house and free service.But the bosses are very toxic and feels like gods.The company also has a tradition of mass termination when ber month begins.

Productive and fun workplace

Its working here. Top management are very supportive on your reccommendations and plans. I just wish they provide a hmo for their employees. It will really help the employees feel more secured.

Disgusting Management and Culture

Unfair LABOR PRACTICE and No SECURITY OF TENURE regardless whether REGULAR or PROBATIONARY. WORST COMPANY. I will not recommend this company for you to apply.

Worst company

Worst company ever. Don't waste your carrer in this company. Working here is not safe specially the moral damage that they will surely did to you on the future. Even how honest you are on your job they still find away to make you bad.

Don't waste your career life here

If you have a current job and planning to replace it by transferring here, I advise you not to. There's no job security here, worst poor management, not systematic, no definite job description, no clear direction... It really sucks working here and will just ruin your career life.

Pros

Cons

All Aguila management

Poor Management

When you get the job, its not clear the Job given to you, no clear job description. No Stable position. Bad office culture, and no good working environment

Poor Management and No work Security

Every Ber-month, the TOP management always filters those productive and non-productive and all the non-performing employees will be terminated immediately without doing their proper turn over to the respective department. The company fails to comply on labor standards especially on the contracts of the employees and the compulsary cash bond by the company.

very poor working place

in your office your chair is monoblock, cannot connect to WIFI, all you do should be allowed and approve by all departments. when your fieldwork travel time not included.

Fun Workplace and Competitive.

In a typical day in my last position I fulfilled management tasks of opening and closing the facility, as well as overseeing a staff of five individuals. Throughout the day I completed various administrative duties as well, including answering phones, drafting documents and emails.

Excellent training ground for multitasking. A very good avenue for holistic view of doing the trading and distribution business. Can develop a very good business network

Customer service

Veyr disorganized,the workplace is so hot and dusty.beside the hii way are always the branches location, not clean,no aircon for the office staff,.additional task with out salary adjustment,vacation leave is only 3 days and sick leave also 3 days,

Cons

Low salary, no service incentive leave

Its a Productive and Fun workplace, People are good.

Comglasco Aguila Glass opened at 7:00am ultil 5:00pm every day, except Sunday. I have learned many things at this company, like on how to be responsible in everything you do and how to teach, coach and motivate your people. As a Management Trainee for a managerial position it's very challenging and motivating. We have this what we called a very friendly environment, people and good and nice to every one, they are a very good team player. The Hardest part of the job was when you feel sick, because its lessen your potential to hit the given monthly quota. The most enjoyable part of the job was when you are given a recognition as one of the best employee of the month, it's a very happy feelings knowing that you really give all the best that you can give for your job and to the company.

Pros

with food allowance

Worst company

They paid minimum salary to their employee. After a month they will surely fired you.Nobody followed professional ethics.HR is more important to them than their employees. They have fired a lot of good employees already.literally harassment on employees.no respect. no values. a irresponsible leadership

Sales Administrative Assistant

The company challenge me to do better. I am responsible in the whole branch activity. Reporting the cash flow... in and out.. inventories of every items and providing all the nescessary document in running the branch..

Pros

Free accomodation and food allowance

Cons

8hours a day

Culture is not good

They have work on Saturdays even holiday. There is no benefit for employee such as HMO card, medical leave, vacation leave and most of all there is a cash bond.

Family relations have built up within the company.

Comglasco is not one of the best company in the Philippines in terms of updating employee's status and benefits. But, this company provides a wide-ranging knowledge and ideas that really help us to be matured and wiser in our field of profession. It has a bi impact towards our career growth. Many times employees want to quit already since they have gotten improved and developed their skills in their own area of expertise but one thing make them not to, the good relationship with their colleagues. It is easier to work in a certain company when you are happy with the people around you.

Training

I had a nice training experience during my stay at the company. Lessons learned are very significant especially when you go out to the company.

Pros

Free staffhouse

Cons

not paid overtime

Productive Work Place

Fun work place and have professional employees. Can work effective and efficient at all times. With good facilities and environment.

productive and enjoy

comglasco aguila glass is trading company, i really love my job and i enjoyed so much with my task with my jolly's co-workers , i cannot feel bored and difficulties in my task cause they guide me and teach me to those things i didnt know how to do.

Pros

free coffee

Cons

Fun work place with supportive management, Managers in an organisation have to decide on its priorities and allocate resources within it. They must decide what needs doing and how best to do it. A good manager should push the business forward, as new challenges arise, and take responsibility for their decisions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comglasco Aguila Glass Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits