Comglasco AG Corp.

Comglasco AG Corp. Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Owner superceeds all decision, employees ehould be treated eith respect, shouldn't be shouted at and humilialeted. Employees are terminated from employment when the owner is displeased. No yearly salary increases, No performance bonuses
Salary / Benefits
Company has good reputation in government, has a good system in terms of promotion and selling. It is challenging to my part since I'm not this kind of experienced I had before but I am fast to understand and absorb those standard and knowledge delegated to.
Salary / Benefits
Invoicing, payment posting, monitoring and inventory I have learned a lot most of all how to handle your team as a one. my hardest part of my Job is to go out in a branch and I don't know my situation if i go there. but I enjoy my days in a branch. because I have learn something new.
Salary / Benefits
So disorganized. Stressful working environment. Management does not care àbout individual growth of thier employee. Everyday is last day is the motto of every employee. Anytime you will be terminated pwith out due process..
Salary / Benefits
Since this is a business, employees need to follow strict guidelines from the owner that I think is not fair especially for those below minimum earners. General Managers should be the one to assist department head to ensure that we work as one team
Salary / Benefits
The most unproffesional company. Head office wouldnt train newbies. And doesn't value it's employees. Most dangerous place to work. Unfriendly salesman.
Pros
Cons
Dangerous kind of work
Salary / Benefits
Ok to work here but there is no overtime. Many question when you performing overtime. Happy work place but with pressure to your supervisor and to the management but I learned new one working here in this company
Salary / Benefits
Day to day work is not that pressure. they will let you learn in another field of your work. You can enhance your skills in communicating a different kind of customers.
Salary / Benefits
It is fun to work with a love, trust and respect to everyone. More knowledge of your work and loving of work is the best weapon and keep it the most with guidance of our almighty God. Working with this company is thankful, for having a big experience and a nice training ground once you work in this company.
Pros
Have an allowances of official business travel(out of town)
Salary / Benefits
It has been a great opportunity to become part of that company for a short period of time. But I have to gain more experience and Find Out what I want and where I will be happy with.
Pros
Nice people around
Cons
No Pay for Overtimes
Salary / Benefits
Support all the branches of Comglasco Good environment and nice office Meet and Fun with the branches of Comglasco With good communication with the Staff
Salary / Benefits
I am a Quality Assurance personnel at Comglasco AG. I am responsible in inspecting the incoming local and imported products for distribution. On a daily basis, I am tasked in checking the quality of outgoing goods both to clients and branches and also in creating damage reports and recommends action to be taken to the supervising personnel. The hardest part of my job is dealing with big, as in physically big fragile items. It should be carefully taken care of and I learned that safety equipment are needed for everybody's productivity.
Pros
It is near our place.
Cons
They are into contractualization of employees. They do not regularized.
Salary / Benefits
Meeting client to discuss their Company needs and supply Checking and reporting on the campaign progress Managing the account budget and invoicing the client Making pitches to win new business Recording information as needed. Greeting clients and visitors as respectfully
Pros
Contractual
Cons
8hours
Salary / Benefits
Managing and overseeing branch personnel, supervising branch operations, and ensuring efficient operation on a day-to-day basis.Maintain, manage and monitor all customer related operational issues. Develop and execute branch sales strategies to maximize revenues. Ensure coordination between sales, marketing, accounts and administrative departments. Ensure training to sales and marketing teams. Prepare financial statements for the head office. Monitor expenses of the branch. Ensure profitable results in administrating branch office. Develop and communicate business strategies to the branch staff. Maintain all relevant databases and update.
Pros
none at all
Cons
no respect
Salary / Benefits
Working in comglasco was good but not enough because when it comes to overtime holidays and out of town delivery they did not pay the said working schedule.
Pros
Allowance
Salary / Benefits
I manage operation, I also Manage Logistics I learn the different Kinds of glass The hardest part of Job was when they will relocate you from one branch to another without allowance. Enjoyable part of job is when you in-counter different people with different attitude.
Pros
Cons
They will transfer you from one branch to another
Salary / Benefits
Work within the department is very smooth and Happy. Helping each other task. Setting team objective towards company Goal. Balance of work through outside Bonding. Setting strategies and innovating procedures for efficiency.
Pros
Cons
Long work days
Salary / Benefits
Lack of Product knowledge of the items displayed at the store. Improper treat of the employees. ImProper uniform. Lack of benefits for the employees.
Pros
Cons
8hours
Salary / Benefits
The Company has been molded me into a good worker. Here, I learned a lot in bookkeeping specially manual bookkeeping system. Due to work demand, I have to extend working time for free, but I am happy doing it.
Salary / Benefits
They value their employees.great management.culture and people are good. Excited to work everyday.comglassgo is amazing.oppunity career growth.the reason i was moved from comglassco is too far from our house.
Pros
Free shuttle
Cons
Great company
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed my time to this company we have team building good relationship to the co-workers and to the head good environment and i learn more knowledge about the customer ralationship
  1. Employee Reviews