Columbia International Food Products Inc

Columbia International Food Products Inc Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Columbia is ok. I have learned how to configurate, callibrate, fix, and replace machine parts and equipments. Not only in electrical but also in other trades such as Mechanical (HVAC), Plumbing, Electrical, Welding, etc.
Cons
Long hours 12hrs/day and 6times a week
Salary / Benefits
Not that good place to work. We could still find a better place to work. It will somehow train you to become resilient to situations and instances that requires quick thinking
Salary / Benefits
If you're looking for a life-work balance, this not suits you because everyone is required to work 12Hrs/day, 6days a week. They can give you a salary as high as your performace do.
Pros
Medyo hawak mo yung oras mo dito.
Cons
Workload wasn't distributed fairly.
Salary / Benefits
Columbia's is one of the biggest candy company in navotas city.as a formy employee I have experience a lot like how to do a multi tasking and how to manage the time.in my work experience machine operator is the biggest challenge for me because you have to know how to operate the machine.
Salary / Benefits
If have an accident or emergency To work an organization which provide to growth my skills.they have a good attitude in ther all production worker....
Salary / Benefits
Physically and mentally challenging. Specially on the wholesale/pakyawan area. Which is you have to work well with a team (6-8 persons) to reach the given quota (1200 boxes) in 12 hours. Optimal, depending on how your team will execute the work and breaks that is given by your head operator. Unstable salary for pakyawan but still possible to earn 18k to 22k per month.
Salary / Benefits
Ive enjoying my work there in colombia its good and also the company is very nice although my work is heavy but its okay because its worth it and happy. To do my job. We
Salary / Benefits
I operate RCT machine to make Frutos Candy. The Harder part of my job in Columbia is to cook syrup, because is very hot and if you are not careful, you will definitely be injured.
Salary / Benefits
I'm currently working in this company staying for about 4 months. I must say, I've learned so many things such as dealing/ interacting with other people.Appreciate, value the work of an employee and how important the duties & responsibilities of each individual.Moreover, how important the coordination and the teamwork for the accomplishment of the task that assigned to you and to your department. Furthermore, competitive in way that you finish your assigned task in a best way and at the same time there's an enjoyment of work that lessen the stress cause there's a good relationship between co- colleagues and to your immediate superior. As a newbie in a corporate environment , sometimes I encountered difficulties in handling task because challenges are inevitable. But, I'm thankful to my colleagues and superior for lending their hands and extended their help to overcome the difficulties that I encountered. The management are great, approachable and they are eager to help and share their knowledge, expertise and life experience to us. Lastly, I had a great experience and gained memorable things that I will treasure in my life.
Pros
work life balance, flexible time schedule
Salary / Benefits
Best job I've ever had! The company introduces me to all facets of HR and it molds to be a better employee and HR professional. The salary, working place, the management, the company-based benefits and the employees are great! Respect, cooperation and sense of belongingness are clearly shown in the company. The best!
Pros
Free Columbia products; on time salary; positive workplace environment
Salary / Benefits
Working time is excellent The salary are always on time Good communications Clean area and the machine and the tools also clean The benefits of employees complete.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Short hours
Salary / Benefits
Handling different packaging machine and process machines , doing electrical works And mechanical works ..we giving opportunity to knowing diffrent machines
Salary / Benefits
Mostly paper works but there is a time of enjoyment when it comes to field work as you can meet different types of people. some events are celebrated by different activities.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and absolutely fun with my co workers. The hardest part of job is by lift some heavy equipment. And the most enjoyable part of job is having a lots of knowledge.
Salary / Benefits
I easily cope with my co-workers the Staffs are approachable I learned how be confident to talk with any one and in the applicants with good facilities
Pros
with allowance
Salary / Benefits
So much thing that i have learned regarding production and parameters. My co-workers are friendly and the bosses are strict but they just do that for us to focus on work inside production area.
Salary / Benefits
Working everyday requires traveling to different locations on the same day thus reducing your actual hours to complete all necessary duties. Long work hours from Mondays to Saturdays (excluding night shift work) gives you little time to rest and to do your personal matters.
Pros
Competitive salary
Cons
Very long hours, whole day even on Saturdays
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot during my one year stay with columbia international. I learned importations, banking, how to be a. effective secretary and at the same time harnessed my skills in mandarin. It was truly a memorable experience at Columbia International. In addition to that, my boss was very considerate. He was strict at first but as i get to know him, he was very kind hearted.
Salary / Benefits
I learned on how to manage my time everyday. The hardest part of the job is that, when you get 100 sacks of sugar from ground floor and bring it to 3rd floor.
Pros
Free Candies
Cons
Long Hours of work
Salary / Benefits
Hardworking and willing to learned more about the work. Can work in day shift or night shift. Can assign in any work areas. Being responsible to your work and friendly to your co-workers
Pros
Free meal every special occassion
Cons
Paid overtime
Salary / Benefits
Balance between work and private life is not well balanced. Good experience to handle a worker and assign their respective task. The facility needs some improvement.