Collins International Trading Corporation

Collins International Trading Corporation Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Long process of documents. Unapproachable employees. Long working schedule, they still use lot of papers for documentation instead of using laptop and the office has poor facilities but they offer good trainings and it's good for new young professional as their training ground.
Pros
Trainings
Salary / Benefits
Some department head has no consideration, seems so perfect! you are not allowed to defend yourself, though you say what really happen but they will not make any consideration, they just believed what they want to believed.
Salary / Benefits
I treated this company as my 2nd family. I treasure all I learned and wonderful moment we shared for almost 7 years. All employees and colleagues are very important to me.
Salary / Benefits
Yes I'm focus my job Like because my boss is very good attitude..@ dislike because Drivers egencys manage.. Yes accurate this company. And all of this is true....
Salary / Benefits
Collins International Trading Corporation is a family oriented company and willing to help all employees in terms of financial support and bosses very approachable and GOD fearing.
Salary / Benefits
A great experience in Collins, they have heart on their employees for given time to maximize the potential of each employees. as graphic designer i hone my skills along the way, i learn a lot of ideas and the enjoyable culture in the company.
Pros
Birthday Cakes, Christmas Gift for every employees
Cons
Offices & Compensation Improvement
Salary / Benefits
Challenging but happy. Working with passion and dedication. With a very high recommended bosses and mentors. With a helpful co employee. With the support to all employee.
Pros
With hotel accomodation. Food when in hotel. Free transportatiom.
Salary / Benefits
I was a Marketing Assistant at Collins International Trading Corporation. The tenure of my stay allowed me to discover and learn new things, utilizing multiple skills to use and working on consistently new and different projects means that no two days are the same. I find all of the elements of my job interesting, engaging and fun.
Salary / Benefits
If you are looking for a great first job this company is perfect for you. You'll experience a lot from doing paperworks and marketing strategies to implementing those strategies.
Salary / Benefits
Normal day Electronics Stuffs Organized Management co-workers are easy to talk to hard part was being at the logistics when i was suppose to be a technican
Pros
Free Rice
Cons
Too far from where i live
Salary / Benefits
More product training in every month. New technique and sales strategy in store. Boost self stem. Increasing of monthly quota to reach monthly target in store.
Salary / Benefits
4 years sales experience in Dubai UAE. know how to merchandise in the selling area.experience in means wear,shoes,optical.good customer service and satisfaction
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace, happy people. My work is not so related with my course its just conducting inventory. Less opportunity to undergo seminars, trainings for career development.
Pros
Friendly Workmates
Cons
Salary is low
Salary / Benefits
I've learned a lot here in our company. Not only in my work but also it helps to improve my personality in good way. My Superior taught me a lot about everything.
Salary / Benefits
workloads are unmanageable, but experience wise you will learn a lot from this company. you will learn to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
Salary / Benefits
Audit manager should evaluate the job matching of their staff and help them to excel in different field in auditing. Above support of the upper management should be strong with regards to audit findings.
Pros
more spiritual live
Salary / Benefits
i enjoy working in this company because i met different customer with different attitude in the store, and that is to test my ability in dealing with other customers.
Salary / Benefits
a typical day at work : gives us knowledge to our new product, the most enjoyable part of the job : always have the games to know whose very good in cooking , what you learned: to be aggressive sales man, to knows what the customers wanted and got the sales.
Pros
re- inversement of fare
Cons
wholeday, long hours
Salary / Benefits
I learned how to communicate with the costumer with confidents. The company have a good management. The workplace is ok and good. But they didnt allowed overtime in work.
Pros
Cooking
Cons
Long hour
Salary / Benefits
Good environment for learning Traditional Stable Low-key A place where new graduates can learn a lot. The environment moves at a steady pace with employees who are hard working and dedicated.
Salary / Benefits
Every monday there's an officeday where you have to learn new things about your product sonyou can promote it well and have higher sales and coordinator are friendly.