Colliers International

Colliers International Employee Reviews

Philippines30 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Good Salary but lacking in Management Support for on-site projects especially projects away from Metro Manila. Lack of manpower for head office personnel.
Salary / Benefits
Working with Colliers was my most rewarding and unforgetable corporate life experience. Culture and management at its Best and the team is very collaborative and awesome to work with.
Salary / Benefits
It was big oppurtunity to be a part of colliers company, they were sure that all applicants would be deserving before assign to the clients.
And the salary was on time on the date agreed, regularly they issuing new uniforms and the engineers, director of colliers always visiting the site for some concerns.
Salary / Benefits
Good company and good real estate for the other building owner its depend on the group if the team is collide and no one can be the higher than the manager.
Salary / Benefits
CO Workers will treat you like family and the Senior Managers is very approachable. you can rely on them even in difficult situations, friendly attitude is a must.
Salary / Benefits
I have learned and grow a lot professionally and personally. It's a good training ground since the senior management are very open to listen and give feedback. When it comes to the work, make sure to be proactive.
Pros
Project Management Director is very cool
Cons
Project Base only
Salary / Benefits
Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQ: CIGI) (TSX: CIGI) is a top tier global real estate services and investment management company operating in 69 countries with a workforce of more than 13,000 professionals. Colliers is the fastest-growing publicly listed global real estate services and investment management company, with 2017 corporate revenues of $2.3 billion ($2.7 billion including affiliates). With an enterprising culture and significant employee ownership and control, Colliers professionals provide a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide, and through its investment management services platform, has more than $25 billion of assets under management from the world’s most respected institutional real estate investors.

Colliers professionals think differently, share great ideas and offer thoughtful and innovative advice to accelerate the success of its clients. Colliers has been ranked among the top 100 global outsourcing firms by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals for 13 consecutive years, more than any other real estate services firm. Colliers is ranked the number one property manager in the world by Commercial Property Executive for two years in a row.

Colliers is led by an experienced leadership team with significant equity ownership and a proven record of delivering more than 20% annualized returns for shareholders, over more than 20 years.
Salary / Benefits
It's a good training ground for first time job seekers.You will learn a lot. It has a lot of social events to balance your life. When it comes to the work, make sure to be proactive.
Salary / Benefits
For more than fifteen (15) years in Building and Property Management and almost seven (7) years in Colliers International, I've learned and grow a lot professionally.
Pros
Hmo
Salary / Benefits
Greeting guest everyday to make them feel that they are always welcome.Monitored all the guest answer all those inquiries,giving them information about the place, amenities and do's and dont's of the condo's.The hardest part of the job is when the guest are angry because sometimes there's a complaint about the unit but we need to present a smile and say sorry and we need to secure that they comfortable staying at the condo .The most enjoyable part of the job are facing lots of different people and personality.
Pros
Facing different personality
Cons
associate to coworkers
Salary / Benefits
Been assigned as Building Engineer and assistant manager to the three properties of thr client and it is challenging.As I become the member of team of .
Pros
Reimbursement HMO
Salary / Benefits
opportunities are offered by the company to those they kniw who are qualified and competitive. they are also very considerate to their employees. They have a lot of reputable clients so you are secured with your job.
Salary / Benefits
A typical week at Colliers International Philippines would start with team meetings that encourage close working ties within the team. Regional and global HQs work closely with the local offices in maintaining the global brand and service quality. Be prepared to work with a diverse group of people that are young, intelligent, creative, and committed to their roles.
Pros
Exposure to various real estate sectors in different regional markets
Cons
Extended working hours on certain months
Salary / Benefits
Promotes good work life balance.
Support to employees can be seen especially by the upper management.

Provide competitive salary compensation

Has a good international foundation
Pros
Work Life Balance
Cons
N/a
Salary / Benefits
Life starts with your proper hygiene and a breakfast together with a good rest is best weapon to a long day.

Don't forget to carry a wonderful smile a long the way.
Salary / Benefits
I like the Company, but this time I want to look for a work at home job just in case I can not find a househelp until June 2017. I find work at home job would fit my situation as I do not need to go out for a living. At the same time I can take the kids from school.
Salary / Benefits
I've learned so many things.Especially in the Technical sides.This company made me a better Technician because they trust us as their Multi-skilled Technician.
Salary / Benefits
I have learned to interact to people with good communication skills and how to overcome to those daily difficult operations we encountered and most enjoyable part of working in this company is those person ill get to know more better and we're being friends.
Pros
free shuttle going to work
Cons
long hours of work
Salary / Benefits
No support from the senior manager and the support group,luckily the board of directors of the property that i was assigned ia very supportive. Work is co-terminus with the contract thus no job security
Cons
Far from home
Salary / Benefits
Company provides world class service to its customers. This is where I have learned how to deal with people from all walks of life.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed my stay for it was my first time experiencing what an office work is. My supervisor was very helpful. I learned what information a real estate company must have to continue their progress.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no allowance for interns
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Colliers International. Our community is ready to answer.
Colliers International Reviews by Location