COL Financial
View all COL Financial reviews

COL Financial

COL Financial Employee Review

Challenging Day

I guess today was really a challenging day for any sales agent like me especially when you see red colors in your portfolio. Aside from the typical work you do which is to encourage investors that this is the best time to buy stocks, some people are still scared when its bear market. As part of our job this is usually a challenge for us to be able to help them and teach the people techniques in investing.

Pros

More time in dealing and meeting new people

Cons

Tiring day

3.0Salary / Benefits

Fun Workplace

Every program introduces the use of cost averaging to make investing in the stock market simple, convenient, and affordable for anyone. Find out how you can grow your money over time while diversifying your portfolio even with a small amount. Learn how mutual funds can help you build wealth by utilizing a simple investment strategy that is suitable for any investor. The seminar will also tackle the key concepts, benefits, and characteristics associated with mutual funds.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Long Hours

Organized

Having my internship in this company were really a good choice since I get my allowances for being their intern. With approachable employees and bosses were also the highlight of my intern period to this company.

Pros

Nice Office. Nice People

Cons

Limited task to do

Ask a question about working or interviewing at COL Financial. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7Salary / Benefits