Cognizant Technology Solutions
Information from Cognizant Technology Solutions:

Cognizant Technology Solutions Employee Reviews

Philippines167 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Confidential. I can't just provide details in this platform as respect with the institution's data privacy. For future reference you may call the company itself.
Salary / Benefits
Cognizant is one of the companies that provide equal employment opportunities. There are many internal opportunities for advancement in this company. They promote work life balance. The typical day at work starts by pulling up the number of workload that need to be completed within the day. A team meeting is usually the first activity of the day. I learned a lot in terms of process, call handling and people management. This company has diverse cultures and employees are located in different countries around the globe. The hardest part of the job I can consider is dealing with difficult workmates. The job itself is a challenge that makes it something that an employee would look forward to. The most enjoyable part of the job based on a personal experience is being able to participate Outreach programs and other Social Corporate Responsibilities/Activities.
Pros
work life balance, profit share benefit
Cons
n/a
Salary / Benefits
Cognizant Technology Solutions Philippines, they want their employees to rotate to the other project to improve their skills with a minimum tenure of 24 months
Pros
Performance Bonus
Cons
Short Notice of Rotating shift schedule
Salary / Benefits
Cognizant is one of the best company I've ever work with. Yearly increase of salary. Performance bonus every March. What i love most is the 3 days work at home.
Pros
free food on holiday..free coffee
Cons
Shifting of schedules every 2 weeks
Salary / Benefits
What makes you stay with the company are your colleagues. HR who handles documents/requirements is careless. She losses important documents such employees transcript of records.
Salary / Benefits
The work place is good and people are diverse. Work and life balance is present. Rewards and fun activities are something to look forward to, especially during a tough work week.
Salary / Benefits
The hardest part of the job is when you are already tired of an 8-hour shift and there is a lot of backlog files that have to be finished, you are required to do an over-time for at least 2 hours.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when there are activities or programs every month where you can participate such as Halloween parties and Year-end parties.
Salary / Benefits
I learned knowledge of healthcare and all process
Management is good

Working culture is Quite interesting

During issues in process

Working and process
Good
Salary / Benefits
I never felt the pressure and stress while working with this company. The managers that I have worked with are fun-loving and will help and teach you a lot of new stuff. They provide trainings that are necessary for growth and development.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Delayed Promotion
Salary / Benefits
It is a good company good compensation and good management team.
It has an equal opportunity environment and recognizes its employees achievements and provides incentives.
Salary / Benefits
I mus say Cognizant is one of the good company because of the benefits, security and protection they are providing to their employee. they are resilience.
Pros
free lunches, Ot
Salary / Benefits
Has a very good employer-employee relationship.

They let their employees attend proper training and makes sure they continuously learn.

They also provide training and certification for free which is not available to most of other companies.

Employees are well compensated and the needs are heard accordingly.

The most enjoyable part of the job is that there is an open communication and open door environment. You can talk to anybody at anytime at all.
Salary / Benefits
My typical day at work was checking emails if due dates are met. Checking if projects are delivered on time and without errors or missed. I have learned how to properly manage a project. The most enjoyable part is the job itself. Because we were able to deal with different kinds of people with different experiences too.
Salary / Benefits
Its a great company where everyone has a chance to explore their opporrtunity.. Plus we were also given a Company bonus thru porfit sharing every year we alsohave a yearly increase
Pros
Free food and Transportation
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
Working in cognizanr has been fun due to friendly and accommodating colleagues. The benefits are promising and other perks are worth it. Overall, i would refer applicants to apply here.
Pros
Cheap food in the pantry, free coffee and other drinks
Cons
Night shift
Salary / Benefits
Hardworking patience willing to earn more knowledge for my family and children for their future and to my self gaining of another knowledge helo by the company
Salary / Benefits
Great for a fresh start! So far, so good. Still on training tho. Not much difficulty in training since I have medical background from Convergys. This is a nice company!
Salary / Benefits
The company is great. Colleagues are nice and helpful especially the leaders. They provide more trainings to employees. Have interesting clubs like arts, dance,sports ,etc.
Pros
Good salary and health benefits.
Cons
Stressful, tons of work
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot in this company, aside from product knowledge. I have learned how to have fun while working. Thought it was not possible. I had the best work experience here because I can have work life balance. You can listen to music while working. Hardest part of the job is that being repetitive. Every single day you will do the same thing, address same issue. But take note, every single day of our lives too is repetitive. So we just need to get used to it! Most enjoyable part of the job is that your Boss is supporting and helping you to grow and become a leader.
Pros
Free meals
Salary / Benefits
offers a lot of online courses to further improve employee skills, there were a lot of accounts on the company, you can always move from one account to another.
Salary / Benefits
I was a Customer Representative for almost 4 years and the company really helped me improve myself in many ways. It was fun working with my previous employer.