Cognizant Technology Solutions
Information from Cognizant Technology Solutions:

Cognizant Technology Solutions Employee Reviews

Philippines167 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Confidential. I can't just provide details in this platform as respect with the institution's data privacy. For future reference you may call the company itself.
Salary / Benefits
Company is great. Providing great benefits for their employees.
Facilities are outstanding.

Provides great opportunities for fresh graduates and has fun activities and outside group (ex. camera club, bicycle, ETC.)
Salary / Benefits
Overall, the company provides high security for the employees and employers altogether. the cleanliness of the surroundings is maintained. I'm well compensated and had fun in my everyday work.
Pros
Secured
Cons
The second account where I'm transferred suffers from a poor management.
Salary / Benefits
It was a good company. Cognizant is a multinational corporation that provides IT services, including digital, technology, consulting, and operations services. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States.
Pros
Clothes allowance
Cons
No over time pay
Salary / Benefits
Cognizant was a great company located in a very accessible part of Ortigas. The establishment was good and the equipment are all functioning well. The management was also employee-friendly and you can't say anything about the compensation.
Pros
Hmo
Cons
30-miunute lunch
Salary / Benefits
It was very enjoyed and unforgettable working on this company and learned so many things and know more about BPO companies. Looking forward on their successful growth.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
HMO Card
Salary / Benefits
The company provides great benefits for employees such as health insurance and other insurances. The salary is very competitive as well. The management is also focused in each of the employee
Salary / Benefits
A great training ground for you to practice your profession. Has a great ambiance and facility. Good trainers and employees. You’ll learn from basic to complex.
Pros
Good Incentives
Salary / Benefits
Grading the Company as Okay as it's not Above Average nor Average. I have a personal grading system and putting them in between and naming in as "Okay".

The Salary is Good but you would be swamped with cases which are complex and the QR's will scrutinize every case you have handled which is too much for me. You can do your job without affecting the personal relationship with the SPEs.
Pros
Okay Salary
Cons
No work and life balance as the workload would still haunt you down even if you are already home.
Salary / Benefits
My experience with Cognizant was Awesome. I just needed to leave the company because of some family matters. I was under Employee Benefits team for TL Emjae and she was really a nice person which also made my stay in the company memorable. Not only TL but also my workmates were nice and the HR Department people too. I love how they coordinate with the employees and the fun they share everytime they make "pakulo" during breaks.
For me, mh overall stay in Cognizant was worth the while and forever to keep in my heart.
Salary / Benefits
Supportive Team Lead and Manager (depends on your team)
Good Compensation

Lots of Learning Opportunities

Challenging Workload

Promotion is a challenge.
Salary / Benefits
I had fun working with company. One word
d can describe this company is FAMILY. I love the perks, bonuses and company outings. Salary and appraisal as well
Salary / Benefits
The company provided specific training and seminars to enhance their employees' skills especially those who are new in the management side. The environment is pleasant though there were challenges but it was tolerable.
Pros
Enjoyed the people I worked with
Cons
High demand from clients
Salary / Benefits
⦁ Provides answers to clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding client through corrective steps.
⦁ Handled trouble tickets with support interventions for urgent issues.

⦁ Identified and escalated priority issues per client specifications.

⦁ Mentored and trained new representatives.

⦁ Participates in development of client training programs by identifying learning issues; recommending instructional language.

⦁ Accommodates client disabilities by recommending devices and techniques.

⦁ Improves system performance by identifying problems; recommending changes.

⦁ Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.

⦁ Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Salary / Benefits
I started working with them months after college graduation. I knew nothing about BPO at that time. But I was given a chance to work with them. I learned more than I was expecting, gained more experience with Microsoft office and different system used to full fill our tasks like the Avaya softwares and more. I was assigned in a voice-insurance account U.S based. Our typical work day starts 9PM. I allot 2 hrs of travel from my place to the office so I can boot my system and have time to take my dinner or breakfast for us. Given with two 15 minutes break and an hour lunch.

Everything you need to learn will be given in a timely manner by management and they will surely assure you the most detailed and informative training. The place is amazing, on every floor we have pantries, lockers, comfort rooms, vending machines, sleeping quarters, a lobby to hang out, a clinic, and most of all is the free beverages. The common area includes a gaming hub, where you can play with colleagues from different accounts even with different nationalities. That I loved the most.

About the work and this is my personal opinion and might to be the same as the other people who worked with account I was assigned to. Talking to people is easy, regardless from what country they are from as long as you communicate. The hardest part of it is having to give that extra mile for some clients which will use most of your free time or might be asked to extend your hours at work and is also the most fun and full filling part of the job to which they give you their feed back for a job well done and that they
 - more...
Pros
Days with free luch, bottomless beverages, charging stations, sleeping quarters
Cons
Traffic
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun work place. We always have a weekly activity which helps collaborate with other employees in the company. The company is always supportive of trainings needed to enhance employees capabilities and talents to boost individuals confidence and to deliver each responsibilities and task effectively by end-of-day.
Salary / Benefits
The supervisors and managers are fun to work with. They always guide their associates in the process of the assigned work. It is easy to deal with them at any times.
Salary / Benefits
good workplace. nice benefits.the management find an account for the employees if the account does not renew its contract. HMO for the employee and 2 of his dependents
Salary / Benefits
the company gives a very good compensation. having a less load of work, the company also ensures that employees do have a work-life balance. very good company
Pros
work life balance
Cons
nothing to mention
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work with Cognizant was challenging but fun and interesting. It was challenging for me because attending to a minimum of 30 candidates a day- all the pre-employment assessments during the day (exams and interviews), job offers at night, and replying to emails in between, considering that we were only 5 in the team, we had to be resilient at all times. It was fun and interesting because you get to hear bizarre and heartbreaking stories from the candidates, but at the end of the day, it's a team who have their dinner together.

For me, culture is more important than strategy because it strengthens ones obejctives. In Cognizant, first we value passion-we have a collective "Can-do" attitude, with enthusiasm and commitment to go extra mile. In 2016, we were able to hire almost 3,000 associates. For 2017, we went over 4,000 hires, not to mention Q3 of 2017 we had the most hire in Cognizant history making it almost 600 hires for the month of July alone. Second, we value empowerment- we figure out how to get things done and make them happen. Third is the collaboration- we work together to achieve a common goal. Last is the integrity- we take every decisions accordingly. it is about doing the right things even if nobody is looking at you.

The hardest part of my job was earning a very little amount, had to travel 2 hours on my way to work, transfer from one site to another, had to live on my own and pay my own bills. It was difficult for me but I treated it as a great opportunity and it played a big part on my 'war story". The most enjoyable part of my job was
 - more...
Pros
flexible work time, free meal
Cons
so much overtime
Salary / Benefits
We are supporting employees who are having an issue with their computer. We are doing that through call, email and Service now ticket. We're doing some technical troubleshooting website, share folder, sharepoint, etc.