Cognizant Technology Solutions
Information from Cognizant Technology Solutions:

Cognizant Technology Solutions Employee Reviews

Philippines167 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Confidential. I can't just provide details in this platform as respect with the institution's data privacy. For future reference you may call the company itself.
Salary / Benefits
Sometimes working at night is stressful, but as time goes by, you will get used to it :)
Celebrating holidays at the work is not so good.

Over all, I learned a lot!
Salary / Benefits
The culture is good and fair. Promotes gender equality, ethnicity and they offer competitive salary compared to other BPO companies. Also gives back to community by doing outreach programs.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace. Human resource people are kind and approachable. if there's a dispute on your time or salary, they will get back at you asap and they will not waste your time.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
toxic workmates
Salary / Benefits
Keep it up! clean and relaxing environment friendly workmates and cool facilities clean and comfortable to work at. very high quality of mind set and ideal leaders were developed due to a good way of training.
Salary / Benefits
Cognizant is a place where you are encouraged to maximize your potential and deliver your ideas to the fullest. You will have an opportunity to collaborate with great minds.
Salary / Benefits
Working w/ cogni can sometimes(not all the time) be stressful because of the workload they give us. 1 should be clever to collaborate w/ supportive colleague/s who would be willing to help you out.
Salary / Benefits
Cognizant is a good company. I have learned a lot of things. Cool workplace culture. Life work balance. I enjoyed working there because of my colleagues. Management was the only issue with Cognizant.
Job Work/Life Balance - Good
Salary / Benefits - Great

Job Security/Advancement - Will take some time

Management - Great team

Job Culture - Diverse team
Salary / Benefits
Cognizant Technology Solutions - competitive compensation and benefits package with great incentives but less career opportunities. Great employee engagement programs.
Salary / Benefits
Small company but good salary, everything is fine on this place. Stressful if its open enrollment but everything is fine. Highly recommended about the
Salary / Benefits
Lots of things to learn, both technical and work values.
You receive emails from the upper management.

We are working on a night shift.

Company culture is nice. I worked with professionals.
Salary / Benefits
Cognizant Technology Solutions is a BPO company. I am under Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois, Medical Suppliment department. We ensure that our members has an excellent customer service experience.
Salary / Benefits
The culture working with Cognizant was really awesome, it allow you to be the best of who you are. Management allowed you work independently, you will feel empowered and you will enjoy working with your teammates.
Salary / Benefits
Overall - good
Good compensation and increment system. Wide range of projects to work on, but limited learning opportunities. Learning and development has to be managed by the employee himself/herself.
provides competitive salary
great healthcare benefits

nice working environment

management is concerned about the employees' well being

free food (google-cognizant)
Pros
Free Food
Salary / Benefits
Cognizant is very active when it comes to charity works that I really love. They have a big heart for the needy and they share care and love to the community.The management is very supportive to the activities that the company promotes to develop and enhance employees skills and knowledge. Cognizant are very appreciative to the effort exerted by their employees, they have Rewards and Recognition regularly to acknowledge their employees that demonstrates excellent performance for the certain period. Cognizant also offers a high salary and gives incentives that helps their employees with financial stability.
Pros
They love to give tokens to their employees
Cons
can't tell one
Salary / Benefits
I loved working as billing administrator at Cognizant. The salary is high and benefits are good. We have 15 vacation leaves and 10 sick leaves. There's monthly incentives as well.
Salary / Benefits
I would like to emphasize about the SME because most of the time our SME before assist only her gf who is my team mates that the MGMT never saw that. The SME should know what they are doing even if it's more that one question they should not also take it personally if the person they assist are not perfect to retain everything in one snap.
Pros
Encouraging and enjoy working environment.
Cons
Lmtd time of training
Salary / Benefits
I love to work in cogizant but the pay is not good for me so i would like to move from this company as soon as possible. As per my family need iam searching for the new company
Salary / Benefits
I was very lucky I got to work in this company. The work schedule was terrific. Most of the BPO companies in the Philippines operates in graveyard shift as we follow our clients' timezone. However, Cognizant provided us the flexibility in choosing our schedule.

There are refresher training every now and then. The learning was continuous and very enriching. The management always make sure to empower their people. There might some roadblocks in terms of operations but the management keep their focus on the development of the employees.
Pros
Free lunch often times most specially if there's an event.
Cons
Nothing negative that I can say about this company.