Cognizant Technology Solutions

Cognizant Technology Solutions Management reviews

Salary / Benefits
Productive but no life and work balance. Just enjoy the day and you'll be fine, The environment is good and the people, management its fine but there's delay in the HR compensation side.
Salary / Benefits
i realy do love to work in cognizant but the managrment is not that great but the compensation is good specialy the increase mybe on different account the management is better
Pros
the compensation is ok
Salary / Benefits
No support from upper management and HR. They will treat you as irreplaceable despite the contributions you've shared. No acknowledgement and no help from your immediate supervisor.
Salary / Benefits
Answering calls, email and chat queries from users around the world is my typical work day. I've learned to adjust to different peoples' culture and behaviors. The management takes care of the their employees like no other and the work place is so inviting. Hardest part of the job is fast paced, corporate politics and shifting schedules. The enjoyable part of the job is that you'll be part of an extended family where they can provide support, guidance, as well as mentoring so that you can advance to the next level.
Pros
Free juice and chocolate drinks, Free use of game room, outreach activities, yearly incentives, yearly promotions, free online courses
Cons
shifting schedules, long hours, negative people, corporate politics
Salary / Benefits
I have learned and appreciated time management skills and working under pressure with the company. I have had the most pleasure of working with a very helpful team.
Salary / Benefits
Good compensation and benefits however the management sucks and promotions is horrible they do alot of external hiring most of the time for higher positions
Salary / Benefits
pays poorly,the account is toxic, training time not sufficient enough but the company expects more fro you, management is toxic, managers and QA are discriminatory and have favoritism, double standard,unfair treatment, beware of their false advertisement they have a tendency to false advertise about salary packages and signing bonus, one of their HR recruitment is an outright liar. No work-life balance, stressful enviroment, support are bunch of snobs
Salary / Benefits
Cognizant is a good company. I have learned a lot of things. Cool workplace culture. Life work balance. I enjoyed working there because of my colleagues. Management was the only issue with Cognizant.
Salary / Benefits
Job Work/Life Balance - Good Salary / Benefits - Great Job Security/Advancement - Will take some time Management - Great team Job Culture - Diverse team
Salary / Benefits
Lots of things to learn, both technical and work values. You receive emails from the upper management. We are working on a night shift. Company culture is nice. I worked with professionals.
Salary / Benefits
The culture working with Cognizant was really awesome, it allow you to be the best of who you are. Management allowed you work independently, you will feel empowered and you will enjoy working with your teammates.
Salary / Benefits
provides competitive salary great healthcare benefits nice working environment management is concerned about the employees' well being free food (google-cognizant)
Pros
Free Food
Salary / Benefits
Cognizant is very active when it comes to charity works that I really love. They have a big heart for the needy and they share care and love to the community.The management is very supportive to the activities that the company promotes to develop and enhance employees skills and knowledge. Cognizant are very appreciative to the effort exerted by their employees, they have Rewards and Recognition regularly to acknowledge their employees that demonstrates excellent performance for the certain period. Cognizant also offers a high salary and gives incentives that helps their employees with financial stability.
Pros
They love to give tokens to their employees
Cons
can't tell one
Salary / Benefits
I was very lucky I got to work in this company. The work schedule was terrific. Most of the BPO companies in the Philippines operates in graveyard shift as we follow our clients' timezone. However, Cognizant provided us the flexibility in choosing our schedule. There are refresher training every now and then. The learning was continuous and very enriching. The management always make sure to empower their people. There might some roadblocks in terms of operations but the management keep their focus on the development of the employees.
Pros
Free lunch often times most specially if there's an event.
Cons
Nothing negative that I can say about this company.
Salary / Benefits
The company has several work sites. Each employee has a chance to grow and build his/her career. The management conducts regular coaching sessions top make sure that you are guided and provided with adequate assistance.
Pros
yearly incentive
Cons
no monthly bonuses
Salary / Benefits
Salary and benefits are good. Management acknowledged hard work and hears employees feedback and take actions real quick. the company offers a lot of engagement activities with their employees.
Pros
they acknowledge your hard work
Cons
Mandatory overtime when short staffed
Salary / Benefits
Work-Life Balance is valued at Cognizant. Management is also keen in improving individual growth. Among all other things, the compensation is also good
Salary / Benefits
I must say that it's a great help for training and inspiring me to become accustomed to the processes inside the Human Resources Department of a company.
Pros
Free drinks
Salary / Benefits
Good benefits Good working environment. The management conduct a fun activity mid day to lessen the stress in work They have weekly outreach program to help communities in rural areas Cons: We only have 8 VLs and 8 SLs within a year
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Few VL and SL
Salary / Benefits
Provided competitive salary, opportunities for career growth (training's,certifications etc.,). \ Food and environment is great. Management is very supportive of employees and lead them to a fruitful career path.
Pros
free trainings
Cons
no shuttle service
Salary / Benefits
Overall, the company provides high security for the employees and employers altogether. the cleanliness of the surroundings is maintained. I'm well compensated and had fun in my everyday work.
Pros
Secured
Cons
The second account where I'm transferred suffers from a poor management.