Cognizant Technology Solutions

Cognizant Technology Solutions Employee Reviews for Team Leader

Team Leader3 reviews
Philippines3 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Answering calls, email and chat queries from users around the world is my typical work day. I've learned to adjust to different peoples' culture and behaviors. The management takes care of the their employees like no other and the work place is so inviting. Hardest part of the job is fast paced, corporate politics and shifting schedules. The enjoyable part of the job is that you'll be part of an extended family where they can provide support, guidance, as well as mentoring so that you can advance to the next level.
Pros
Free juice and chocolate drinks, Free use of game room, outreach activities, yearly incentives, yearly promotions, free online courses
Cons
shifting schedules, long hours, negative people, corporate politics
Salary / Benefits
No support from upper management and HR. They will treat you as irreplaceable despite the contributions you've shared. No acknowledgement and no help from your immediate supervisor.
Salary / Benefits
Recommended for all. Good environment to work with.Offers competitive compensation package. Process oriented and provides good training to employees based on their skills.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Cognizant Technology Solutions?