Cognizant Technology Solutions

Cognizant Technology Solutions Employee Reviews for Senior Process Engineer

Senior Process Engineer37 reviews
Philippines37 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Company is good competitive salary facility is good nice people good trainer security is good pantry is good not stressful work thats all.............
Salary / Benefits
We are fortunate that they give us opportunities to grow and make sure we are covered with training that we can also use in other company or other field of work not only for their company. I also liked how they boost us with motivation for us to produce good numbers with a very generous annual increase.
Salary / Benefits
Keep it up! clean and relaxing environment friendly workmates and cool facilities clean and comfortable to work at. very high quality of mind set and ideal leaders were developed due to a good way of training.
Salary / Benefits
Working w/ cogni can sometimes(not all the time) be stressful because of the workload they give us. 1 should be clever to collaborate w/ supportive colleague/s who would be willing to help you out.
Salary / Benefits
Cognizant Technology Solutions is a BPO company. I am under Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois, Medical Suppliment department. We ensure that our members has an excellent customer service experience.
provides competitive salary
great healthcare benefits

nice working environment

management is concerned about the employees' well being

free food (google-cognizant)
Pros
Free Food
Salary / Benefits
I loved working as billing administrator at Cognizant. The salary is high and benefits are good. We have 15 vacation leaves and 10 sick leaves. There's monthly incentives as well.
Salary / Benefits
I was very lucky I got to work in this company. The work schedule was terrific. Most of the BPO companies in the Philippines operates in graveyard shift as we follow our clients' timezone. However, Cognizant provided us the flexibility in choosing our schedule.

There are refresher training every now and then. The learning was continuous and very enriching. The management always make sure to empower their people. There might some roadblocks in terms of operations but the management keep their focus on the development of the employees.
Pros
Free lunch often times most specially if there's an event.
Cons
Nothing negative that I can say about this company.
Salary / Benefits
The company has several work sites. Each employee has a chance to grow and build his/her career. The management conducts regular coaching sessions top make sure that you are guided and provided with adequate assistance.
Pros
yearly incentive
Cons
no monthly bonuses
Salary / Benefits
working for 2 years in this company was awesome; great benefits and incentives were given to the employees

annual increase for all the employees is guaranteed

different celebrations were celebrated based on the occasion
Pros
salary increase and insurance benefits
Cons
overtime less than 30 minutes is without pay
Salary / Benefits
Salary and benefits are good. Management acknowledged hard work and hears employees feedback and take actions real quick. the company offers a lot of engagement activities with their employees.
Pros
they acknowledge your hard work
Cons
Mandatory overtime when short staffed
Salary / Benefits
it is an organization full of professionals. A really enjoyable place for everyone. Highly anticipated townhalls are very exciting. Very good workplace.
Salary / Benefits
This work will help you realize that you can do more than what you've used to do. Not only that, but it will also make you realize that you shouldn't do everything on your own. There's a saying that two heads are better than one, and they really apply that in everything that they do. They won't make you feel alone.
Good benefits
Good working environment. The management conduct a fun activity mid day to lessen the stress in work

They have weekly outreach program to help communities in rural areas

Cons: We only have 8 VLs and 8 SLs within a year
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Few VL and SL
Salary / Benefits
Company is great. Providing great benefits for their employees.
Facilities are outstanding.

Provides great opportunities for fresh graduates and has fun activities and outside group (ex. camera club, bicycle, ETC.)
Salary / Benefits
The company provides great benefits for employees such as health insurance and other insurances. The salary is very competitive as well. The management is also focused in each of the employee
Salary / Benefits
Grading the Company as Okay as it's not Above Average nor Average. I have a personal grading system and putting them in between and naming in as "Okay".

The Salary is Good but you would be swamped with cases which are complex and the QR's will scrutinize every case you have handled which is too much for me. You can do your job without affecting the personal relationship with the SPEs.
Pros
Okay Salary
Cons
No work and life balance as the workload would still haunt you down even if you are already home.
Salary / Benefits
I had fun working with company. One word
d can describe this company is FAMILY. I love the perks, bonuses and company outings. Salary and appraisal as well
Salary / Benefits
I started working with them months after college graduation. I knew nothing about BPO at that time. But I was given a chance to work with them. I learned more than I was expecting, gained more experience with Microsoft office and different system used to full fill our tasks like the Avaya softwares and more. I was assigned in a voice-insurance account U.S based. Our typical work day starts 9PM. I allot 2 hrs of travel from my place to the office so I can boot my system and have time to take my dinner or breakfast for us. Given with two 15 minutes break and an hour lunch.

Everything you need to learn will be given in a timely manner by management and they will surely assure you the most detailed and informative training. The place is amazing, on every floor we have pantries, lockers, comfort rooms, vending machines, sleeping quarters, a lobby to hang out, a clinic, and most of all is the free beverages. The common area includes a gaming hub, where you can play with colleagues from different accounts even with different nationalities. That I loved the most.

About the work and this is my personal opinion and might to be the same as the other people who worked with account I was assigned to. Talking to people is easy, regardless from what country they are from as long as you communicate. The hardest part of it is having to give that extra mile for some clients which will use most of your free time or might be asked to extend your hours at work and is also the most fun and full filling part of the job to which they give you their feed back for a job well done and that they
 - more...
Pros
Days with free luch, bottomless beverages, charging stations, sleeping quarters
Cons
Traffic
Salary / Benefits
the company gives a very good compensation. having a less load of work, the company also ensures that employees do have a work-life balance. very good company
Pros
work life balance
Cons
nothing to mention
Salary / Benefits
My typical day at work was checking emails if due dates are met. Checking if projects are delivered on time and without errors or missed. I have learned how to properly manage a project. The most enjoyable part is the job itself. Because we were able to deal with different kinds of people with different experiences too.