Cognizant Technology Solutions

Cognizant Technology Solutions Employee Reviews for Executive

Executive15 reviews
Philippines15 reviews
Salary / Benefits
The company is a great place to work with. They are very supportive with their employees and provides good pay. Hardest part of the job is working on a shifting schedule.
Salary / Benefits
Cognizant is one of the best company I've known. They offer great benefits to employees. They also offer competitive salary and offers promotion to employee.
Salary / Benefits
My stay at Cognizant Technology Solutions was very memorable and enriching. It's sad that because of personal circumstances I didn't continue my employment with the company.
Pros
Good salary and benefits
Cons
Lack of recreational facilities
Salary / Benefits
pays poorly,the account is toxic, training time not sufficient enough but the company expects more fro you, management is toxic, managers and QA are discriminatory and have favoritism, double standard,unfair treatment, beware of their false advertisement they have a tendency to false advertise about salary packages and signing bonus, one of their HR recruitment is an outright liar. No work-life balance, stressful enviroment, support are bunch of snobs
Salary / Benefits
Good working environment. Friendly colleagues and supportive higher ups. Good for first timers in BPO industry. Not so good in transfering accounts for employees.
Salary / Benefits
My experience with Cognizant was Awesome. I just needed to leave the company because of some family matters. I was under Employee Benefits team for TL Emjae and she was really a nice person which also made my stay in the company memorable. Not only TL but also my workmates were nice and the HR Department people too. I love how they coordinate with the employees and the fun they share everytime they make "pakulo" during breaks.
For me, mh overall stay in Cognizant was worth the while and forever to keep in my heart.
Salary / Benefits
We are supporting employees who are having an issue with their computer. We are doing that through call, email and Service now ticket. We're doing some technical troubleshooting website, share folder, sharepoint, etc.
Salary / Benefits
The work place is good and people are diverse. Work and life balance is present. Rewards and fun activities are something to look forward to, especially during a tough work week.
Salary / Benefits
Working in cognizanr has been fun due to friendly and accommodating colleagues. The benefits are promising and other perks are worth it. Overall, i would refer applicants to apply here.
Pros
Cheap food in the pantry, free coffee and other drinks
Cons
Night shift
Salary / Benefits
offers a lot of online courses to further improve employee skills, there were a lot of accounts on the company, you can always move from one account to another.
Salary / Benefits
repetitive tasks with not much incentives but a typical at work is okay. the job is easy but with a lot of loopholes in which most people take advantage just to improve their rank. I guess it just depends on the accounts that you manage
Pros
high salary
Cons
ineffective coaching
Salary / Benefits
work life balance will depend on which account they will assign you. there are toxic accounts and less toxic accounts. the only issue i had is the turnaround time when you resign, because it took them 3 months to process your final pay. which for me is way too long
Pros
free coffee and juice
Salary / Benefits
• Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
• Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.

• Maintain daily performance of computer systems.

• Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.

• Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
Pros
Free lunch
Salary / Benefits
I was assigned in night shift. I learned a lot on how the stock market works especially in US settings. The management was supportive. My co-workers were very helpful. The hardest part o the job was the scheduling. The most enjoyable were the team bonding we had and if our team was on the top in terms o performance.
benefits
Cons
scheduling
Salary / Benefits
Its's easy to deal with your colleagues and to your superiors.