Cognizant Technology Solutions
Information from Cognizant Technology Solutions:

Cognizant Technology Solutions Employee Reviews in Taguig

Taguig70 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Confidential. I can't just provide details in this platform as respect with the institution's data privacy. For future reference you may call the company itself.
Salary / Benefits
Cognizant is one of the best company I've known. They offer great benefits to employees. They also offer competitive salary and offers promotion to employee.
Salary / Benefits
Cognizant will take care of you, once you pass their interview. The difficulty of the interview depends on the account they will put you.
They have all the benefits, health, overtime pay, midnight premium and per account benefits.

I stayed with them for at least 7 years.

Outstanding managers and caring HR. One of the best companies.
Pros
Promotion, good pay and responsive employer.
Cons
Invest in travel time based on location
Salary / Benefits
i realy do love to work in cognizant but the managrment is not that great but the compensation is good specialy the increase mybe on different account the management is better
Pros
the compensation is ok
Salary / Benefits
Company is good competitive salary facility is good nice people good trainer security is good pantry is good not stressful work thats all.............
Salary / Benefits
At start working in cognizant is great but when the Indian take over our account there was a build up in politics. They change our process and make it worse.
Salary / Benefits
No support from upper management and HR. They will treat you as irreplaceable despite the contributions you've shared. No acknowledgement and no help from your immediate supervisor.
Salary / Benefits
I started at the company with great experience and compensation but during Covid-19 period and ransomware attack have cause a lot of damage to the company and had poor BCP plans for everyone.
Not stressful. challenges
No process improvement. Growth = promotion to a robot, that is just it, you have no decisions to make improvement, you will not be heard. Locations are scattered. No budget for sports and were asked to pay for the training facilities ourselves then they reimburse after so much time. So slow in making announcements, because you know what? They don't make it, so they have to wait while their employees have to through so much struggle.
Salary / Benefits
Answering calls, email and chat queries from users around the world is my typical work day. I've learned to adjust to different peoples' culture and behaviors. The management takes care of the their employees like no other and the work place is so inviting. Hardest part of the job is fast paced, corporate politics and shifting schedules. The enjoyable part of the job is that you'll be part of an extended family where they can provide support, guidance, as well as mentoring so that you can advance to the next level.
Pros
Free juice and chocolate drinks, Free use of game room, outreach activities, yearly incentives, yearly promotions, free online courses
Cons
shifting schedules, long hours, negative people, corporate politics
Salary / Benefits
We are fortunate that they give us opportunities to grow and make sure we are covered with training that we can also use in other company or other field of work not only for their company. I also liked how they boost us with motivation for us to produce good numbers with a very generous annual increase.
Salary / Benefits
I have learned and appreciated time management skills and working under pressure with the company. I have had the most pleasure of working with a very helpful team.
Salary / Benefits
Good compensation and benefits however the management sucks and promotions is horrible they do alot of external hiring most of the time for higher positions
Salary / Benefits
Sometimes working at night is stressful, but as time goes by, you will get used to it :)
Celebrating holidays at the work is not so good.

Over all, I learned a lot!
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace. Human resource people are kind and approachable. if there's a dispute on your time or salary, they will get back at you asap and they will not waste your time.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
toxic workmates
Salary / Benefits
Keep it up! clean and relaxing environment friendly workmates and cool facilities clean and comfortable to work at. very high quality of mind set and ideal leaders were developed due to a good way of training.
Salary / Benefits
Cognizant is a good company. I have learned a lot of things. Cool workplace culture. Life work balance. I enjoyed working there because of my colleagues. Management was the only issue with Cognizant.
Salary / Benefits
Lots of things to learn, both technical and work values.
You receive emails from the upper management.

We are working on a night shift.

Company culture is nice. I worked with professionals.
Salary / Benefits
The culture working with Cognizant was really awesome, it allow you to be the best of who you are. Management allowed you work independently, you will feel empowered and you will enjoy working with your teammates.
Salary / Benefits
Cognizant is very active when it comes to charity works that I really love. They have a big heart for the needy and they share care and love to the community.The management is very supportive to the activities that the company promotes to develop and enhance employees skills and knowledge. Cognizant are very appreciative to the effort exerted by their employees, they have Rewards and Recognition regularly to acknowledge their employees that demonstrates excellent performance for the certain period. Cognizant also offers a high salary and gives incentives that helps their employees with financial stability.
Pros
They love to give tokens to their employees
Cons
can't tell one
Salary / Benefits
Delivering all new customer experiences. Reimagining consumption and outcome-based revenue models. Optimizing supply chain for growth.
Speed and scale are strategic weapons in the battle for relevance. By combining human insights with advanced technologies, we help you scale your business and speed time-to-market at a lower cost.
Pros
Good Salary
Cons
Long Hours